Today's Top 5: Smoot Wins His Fantasy League
Sports producer Lindsay Applebaum here with today's top five links, or really just the first blog things I read today:
1) Fred Smoot wins Chris Cooley's fantasy league. His trophy acceptance speech: "This is mine, I totally deserve it, and if it wasn't for me, I wouldn't have this." (Cooley Zone)
2) Blogger visits Candlestick Park ("on a scale of 1-10 of being a dump, it's an 11"), meets Andre Carter's agent, watches depressing season finale. (Ahern Inquirer)
3) Alex Ovechkin is rather cavalier about his latest heart attack-inducing goal. (Mr. Irrelevant)
4) Rich Tandler blames Jim Zorn's Week 17 "rookie mistake" for the Redskins' loss to the 49ers. ... (Real Redskins)
5) John Farrell says the Caps will bring D.C. a championship this year, except he just cursed it by saying that. (U.S. News)
The comments to this entry are closed.