More Kindergarten Ninja Screengrabs

Just in case there's any question, I'm actually not trying to be mean-spirited or rude or critical by posting these remnants of Kindergarten Ninjas past. I just think it's massively entertaining, but I'd think exactly the same if these were old shots of Ernie Grunfeld or George McPhee or Jim Bowden attempting to stomp out youth drug use. Come to think of it, maybe they could all form some enforcement superhero gang. Sarge would be in charge, of course.

Anyhow, I still haven't watched the whole movie, but in an effort to get my $13 worth, I had my trusty two-week intern review the rest. He came up with some more action shots that could be of interest. There are some tremendous karate scenes in the film, but none seemed to involve any executive vice presidents of football operations, at least as far as we could tell.

(And if you have no idea what this is about, see here or here.)

By Dan Steinberg  |  February 12, 2009; 1:27 PM ET
Categories:  Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Worst Toy of the Year Wears a Cowboys Logo
Next: Adam Dunn Live Blog

Comments

I could see Vinny marrying a lounge singer.

Posted by: alex35332 | February 12, 2009 1:51 PM | Report abuse

his best acting job has been acting like a real GM

"Cerratto was promoted to Executive Vice President of Football Operations. He then became the lapdog of his racquetball, golfing, flying off to vegas buddy, Lil' Danny Snyder. Today they have three drafted receivers...all busts"

Posted by: dcsportsfan1 | February 12, 2009 2:10 PM | Report abuse

Jean Ripp.....all kinds of innuendos with that name.

Posted by: truthaboutit | February 12, 2009 2:23 PM | Report abuse

It looks a lot like Vinny wet himself in the first picture. He's probably getting advice from the kids on how to ruin a team.

Posted by: Pbonds | February 12, 2009 3:41 PM | Report abuse

He is also known as Vinny "The Gerbil" Cerrato as a result of his fondness for the little furry things and his 113 patents and trademarks for different Gerbil nail clippers.

Posted by: sheepherder | February 13, 2009 8:06 AM | Report abuse

That first shot caption should read: "Guys, I know how to solve this gang issue. We'll draft three receiver types all a bit too high in the hopes one is still on the roster in 4 years. And then I'll go on the radio and be all snarky twice a week."

Posted by: kingrob76 | February 13, 2009 12:54 PM | Report abuse