The Nationals Hate Running

Okay, that's an overstatement. But in the video below, the Nationals Dan talked to don't seem too psyched about the "necessary evil" of running in spring training.

If you can't view the video player below, you can click here instead.

By Jon DeNunzio  |  February 20, 2009; 1:58 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Ronnie Being Ronnie
Next: Maryland Has Talent

Comments

Yay, fresh (video) meat! Nice editing job with the juxtaposition of the comments of Grissom and the players. I liked the runner's high (or low, as the case may be) fives at the end.

Posted by: natsfan1a1 | February 20, 2009 2:04 PM | Report abuse

A high five ending...beautiful. Building chemistry for winning.

Posted by: cokedispatch | February 20, 2009 2:58 PM | Report abuse

Enough about the Nats, already.
What's Pecherov up to?

Posted by: disgruntledfan | February 20, 2009 4:19 PM | Report abuse

wow, look at the ripped muscles in Wily Mo's back at 1:38. Yowza!

Posted by: NatsNut | February 20, 2009 5:08 PM | Report abuse

Try reporting on some athletes that are actually athletes, and not lazy bammas. DCU is running their arses off already. Nationals are SCRUBS!!!!!

Posted by: DadRyan | February 21, 2009 11:50 PM | Report abuse

disgruntledfan:

Nothing good I assure you. I don't who's worse, the KNATS or the LIZARDS. The BRAVES can't wait to play 18 against the D.C. club although I cannot fathom why. Our locals held their own against ATLANTA. One of the few teams we actually did well against.

Posted by: glawrence007 | February 22, 2009 8:35 AM | Report abuse

The Nats have more fat slobs than any pro team I have seen in my 57 years. They don't like to run? We dont need an article to see that!

Posted by: donmac1 | February 22, 2009 11:16 PM | Report abuse