So I Guess People Are Interested in Hockey

Viewer's guide to today's Washington Post sports front.

1 - Caps column
2 - Caps preview
3 - Caps column
4 - Caps multimedia key
5 - Redskins schedule is released (!!!!!!!!)
6 - Nats demote starting center fielder and leadoff hitter

By Dan Steinberg  |  April 15, 2009; 4:46 PM ET
Categories:  Caps , Nats , Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Rock the Red (Rope Light)
Next: Slapshot Has a Mohawk

Comments

And article on A-1

Posted by: Grooven | April 15, 2009 5:03 PM | Report abuse

SO WHAT

Posted by: Lindsay Applebaum | April 15, 2009 5:24 PM | Report abuse

"So I Guess People Are Interested in Hockey"

Yeah, I guess so. :)

Posted by: rachel216 | April 15, 2009 5:27 PM | Report abuse

What is this "hockey" that you speak of?

Posted by: kjhealey | April 15, 2009 6:14 PM | Report abuse

Love it! I've waited so many years to get this much attention as a hockey fan in DC, even if it only lasts a day.

I know there are plenty of people who couldn't care less about hockey or seeing it on the front page like this - now you know what hardcore hockey fans feel for 364 days of the year hearing speculation about the NFL draft.

Posted by: washcaps | April 15, 2009 6:15 PM | Report abuse

I've read the Post regulary for 15 years that has to be the first Caps column of Sally Jenkins' career

Posted by: bulldog23 | April 15, 2009 6:50 PM | Report abuse

It is annoying that much of the local media are such bandwagon jumpers. But, on the other hand, I think the coverage of the Caps is GREAT.

Posted by: poguesmahone | April 15, 2009 6:51 PM | Report abuse

Are we going to see a return of the most read articles?

Lindsay Applebaum? She's still around?

Posted by: sitruc | April 15, 2009 9:43 PM | Report abuse

I doubt Sally would be writing about the series if the Caps weren't playing her hometown Rangers.

Posted by: metatext | April 16, 2009 8:39 AM | Report abuse