Chris Cooley Dances to PBJTime at Bat Mitzvah

This video shows Chris Cooley dancing to Peanut Butter Jelly Time at a Bat Mitzvah reception held at FedEx Field.

Don't watch it. I dare you.

By Dan Steinberg  |  May 20, 2009; 2:09 PM ET
Categories:  Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Jason Taylor, Exploding Burritos and TK on Radio
Next: Nats By The Numbers

Comments

OMFG! I don't know what I find most disturbing about this, but it is probably that #47 would totally sell out for this. Sure, he probably got a personal appearance fee that will go to his charity - I would just like to know which one of Dan Snyder's friends was owed a favor and whether this makes them all square. Certainly not as over the top as the bat mitzvah my daughter attended a few years ago where the entertainment was N'Sync (when they were actually popular), but disturbing nonetheless.

Posted by: skipper7 | May 20, 2009 2:20 PM | Report abuse

No offense, but I'm thinking he doesn't have a Dancing With the Stars invite in his immediate future...

Posted by: natsfan1a1 | May 20, 2009 2:29 PM | Report abuse

This is either the greatest video ever or the worst, not sure yet.

Posted by: Natstural | May 20, 2009 3:11 PM | Report abuse

it's been taken down :-(

Posted by: bottomfeeders10 | May 20, 2009 4:38 PM | Report abuse

For the love of all things good, please tell me someone has a back up of that video

Posted by: Natstural | May 20, 2009 5:55 PM | Report abuse

The video is gone, but there is more to this story...where is the intrepid and vigilant Redskins Insider to do some much needed investigative journalism? Probably too focused on EPL or wondering whether Rocco will learn how to walk.

Posted by: skipper7 | May 20, 2009 8:03 PM | Report abuse

The VIDEO IS GONE!!! I need to see it!!!

Posted by: GoingGoingGone | May 20, 2009 10:57 PM | Report abuse