Erin Andrews Video: On Twitter, Spelling and Dance Moves

Erin Andrews is here in D.C. for Spelling Bee coverage; she'll be the sideline reporter once again during tonight's prime-time telecast on ABC. The Post's Steve Yanda wrote this nice piece about what it's like to be Erin Andrews; I also caught up with her in a video setting. Here's how that went.

(And sorry about the gum-chewing. She told me to spit it out, but I didn't feel like it.)

By Dan Steinberg  |  May 28, 2009; 3:19 PM ET
Categories:  Media , Weirdness
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Bee Goes Humor, Intentionally
Next: Meet the Bee Finalists

Comments

C'mon Steinberg,

Not only should you have spit out your gum, how about shaving and ironing your shirt too. Look like a professional.

And...you seemed quite nervous in the presence of the great EA.

Posted by: mcw28 | May 28, 2009 4:11 PM | Report abuse

I agree. He did look nervous. Wipe the drool out of your beard. :D

Posted by: Randy_Hawkins | May 28, 2009 4:25 PM | Report abuse

Dan,

Why are you jotting down notes on things that are being recorded on a camera?

Posted by: feldy50 | May 28, 2009 4:37 PM | Report abuse

Yeah, I really like Cheeseboy's "look low away at notes, catch cleavage on the flyby back up". Combined with the constant nodding and clear vertical sight line of no return (ie, he's lasering in well above cleavage territory. Respectful, except obvious what he's thinking), well, *not* smooth, Danny. Man, I miss high school.

And that Tom Bergeron. What a charmer.

Posted by: WorstSeat | May 28, 2009 6:25 PM | Report abuse

brilliant.

Posted by: littles_ | May 29, 2009 5:42 AM | Report abuse

I'm telling you right now.... If ERIN ANDREWS was on DWTS, she would be the winner without a doubt!!!

and p.s. there is not an inch of that body that I wouldn't explore with my tongue. HELLO TMI !

Posted by: dupa3 | June 1, 2009 9:06 AM | Report abuse