MASN Spelling Fail

See how last week's occasionally half-hearted but nonetheless genuine attempt to write positive Nats news has changed me? In the past, I might have tried to link this spelling mishap to the Nats in the headline; today, I'll be fair.

I'll also go one step further and post a screen grab of a similar spelling mishap made by my own employer, although I won't put that in the headline or above the jump. Gotta pull for the home team on this one. And no, this doesn't mean I want you to start reviewing my spelling skills.

Anyhow, the clear takeaway is this: these hotshot rookies might come into this clubhouse with two sets of double-consonants in their version of Zimmermann, but the OZ will take that one step further with a triple M, just to keep everyone honest. 3Ms. Post that. (Via @redskinsblog)

By Dan Steinberg  |  June 28, 2009; 12:31 PM ET
Categories:  Media , Nats
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Morning Bog: Welcome, Cash
Next: Morning Bog: Brian Mitchell Strikes Back

Comments

FedOrov

Posted by: gfsportsfan | June 28, 2009 12:37 PM | Report abuse

And why don't you add to the growing list of MASN fails ......that the pregame show Sunday on wDCw CH50 is the O's and not the Nationals pre-game

Posted by: CBinDC | June 28, 2009 1:15 PM | Report abuse

If the Lerners would grow a pair and get Selig to rescind Angelos' sweetheart TV deal, DC baseball fans could see the Nats on a real sports network: Comcast SportsNet.

They may not be perfect but at least they won't show ESPN News 20 hours a day. I've got that channel already you mongrels!

Posted by: elfreako | June 28, 2009 4:01 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: elfreako | June 28, 2009 4:01 PM

Hah!

Posted by: Barno1 | June 28, 2009 6:12 PM | Report abuse

Welcome back, Dan.

Posted by: sitruc | June 28, 2009 6:37 PM | Report abuse

Zimmm!!!

Posted by: PowerBoater69 | June 28, 2009 8:18 PM | Report abuse

Blame Peter Angelos, not the Nationals.

Posted by: Randy_Hawkins | June 28, 2009 11:32 PM | Report abuse

Can we just have a MASN Fail week? That way, we can continue to blame things on Baltimore...

Posted by: colerwilson | June 29, 2009 8:23 AM | Report abuse

Just say "yes" to MASN Fail Week. There should be plenty of material for this one in the video archives. :-D

Posted by: natsfan1a1 | June 29, 2009 8:41 AM | Report abuse