Redskins.com Hacked By Cat Lovers?
It's hard to imagine a more cheerful evening diversion than looking at screengrabs from Redskins.com of RedskinsTV interviews with cats. Seriously, go there right now and look at the little MyRedskins Widgets.
Is this a Web programming placeholder gone wrong? A demonstration of the dangers of firing too many employees? Or merely a sly nod toward my supposition yesterday that DS and VC watch Keyboard Cat videos together?
Either way, it's awesomer than Jim Zorn listening to ambient music while skinning roadkill.
Other things you should know; another cat pic below, plus the best Nats shirt ever:
* A comprehensive list of Twitter feeds that every D.C. sports fan should be following. (Mister Irrelevant)
* Damon Jones is turned away from a D.C. club, plays "do you know who I am?" card. Sorry, that card isn't accepted from DeShawn-taunting ex-Cavs. (Starting Blocks)
* George Mason assistant Bill Courtney goes to Virginia Tech, giving him the Commonwealth Superfecta: Mason, UVA, VCU and Va. Tech. (Times-Dispatch)
* Redskins rookie CB Doug Dutch was nicknamed "Doushmandzadeh" in college. FYI.
* A minor league baseball league wants to put a team in Loudoun, at the corner of Routes 28 and 7. Please let them be named the Loudoun Sprawl. (LoudounExtra.com)
* Frank Howard's out of baseball, working full-time for Jim Beam. "There was talk during the winter of the Lerner family hiring Howard for some kind of position within the Nationals organization. But that never came to pass, and according to sources familiar with the situation, it was, of course, about money." (Lovey Land)
* A high-ranking editor sent an ALL NEWS message today that read like so: "I have two terrific tix to tomorrow's 4:30 p.m. Nats' game to give away to the first bidder." How badly did I want to hit REPLY ALL, like so: "Bidder?"
* I'm speaking at Blogs With Balls on Saturday. If you live in New York, or even if you don't, you should go. Deadline to buy tickets is Thursday evening.
June 10, 2009; 9:09 PM ET
Categories: College Basketball , Minor League Baseball , Nats , Redskins , Weirdness , Wizards
Save & Share: Previous: On Hunter Smith's Band, Zorn's Musical Tastes
Next: Nationals Television Fail
Posted by: misschatter | June 10, 2009 9:36 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: sitruc | June 10, 2009 9:39 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Barno1 | June 10, 2009 10:01 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: sitruc | June 10, 2009 11:15 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: _newt_ | June 11, 2009 7:59 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: natsfan1a1 | June 11, 2009 8:28 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: sitruc | June 11, 2009 8:36 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: VTDuffman | June 11, 2009 10:00 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: popopo | June 11, 2009 12:39 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: sitruc | June 11, 2009 6:04 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.