Morning Bog: DeAngelo's Magnificent Beard
Chatting at 11. Submit questions here.
So anyhow, Comcast SportsNet's Ron Thompson sat down with DeAngelo Hall, and....
Hold up, DeAngelo? The beard? Is this another bet with Drew Gooden? Will it be dyed blond at some point? You know that Caron Butler would start calling you Brother Malcolm, right? Please tell me it's gonna stay all season?
Anyhow, Hall was asked whether he could see himself playing with Michael Vick again.
"Oh yeah," he said. "Definitely. Definitely. Definitely."
And as for Vick's current mindset, Hall said "he gets a chance to be free again. He gets a chance to live a normal life for at least a little while, until he ultimately gets with a team and the circus will be back up and running."
More links, from Max Wasserman and Jake DiGregorio
* Terrell Owens calls local sports blogger Chris Chase "a hater." Which is true. (Player Hater's Ball)
* Jeremy Jarmon says he wanted to be a Redskin ever since he met with Zorn and Snyder. (Hogs Haven)
* What we learned from the summer league. (Bullets Forever)
* Shaq doing a guest spot with RAW at the Verizon Center = Tiger inviting Tony Romo to play with him at Congressional. (Bullets Forever)
* Gary Williams is not surprised. (@MdCoachWilliams)
* CNN illustrates its story about troubled marriages with a photo of a dude wearing a Nats jersey. (CNN.com)
* The Kastles and John McEnroe make Page 6. (New York Post)
* More photos of the Real World folks at that D.C. United match. (DCist)
* Someone launches the Why I Hate Pittsburgh blog. (WIHP)
* Some idiot made possibly the stupidest stupido bet in the history of Las Vegas betting. Moron. Nitwit. Sucker. Yeah. (Twitpic)
* WUSA's Sara Walsh goes surfing. (Twitpic)
* Between new Caps assistant Bob Woods and his roller hockey career, and new Wiz assistant Sam Cassell and his insanity, this could be a banner year for assistant coaches. (Puck Daddy)
July 21, 2009; 10:58 AM ET
Categories: Caps , D.C. United , Nats , Redskins , What You Need to Know , Wizards
Save & Share: Previous: Gibbs on Skins: "Greatest Sports Franchise in the World"
Next: Wizards Fans in Vegas
The comments to this entry are closed.