Kasten and Rizzo Discuss the Green Man

Thanks to Cathy Taylor, we have video of Saturday night's dancing Green Man from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia fame. More importantly, we have comment from Stan Kasten and Mike Rizzo.

"I'm gratified that Nats Park is a place where you can come, where stuff like that is going on," Kasten said. "I think that's very cool."

By Dan Steinberg  |  August 24, 2009; 2:13 PM ET
Categories:  Nats
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Sizzling Preseason Kicker Battle Sizzles
Next: Stephon Heyer Stepped on Mike Sellers

Comments

Next game, maybe someone will see Danny Devito standing in a trash can for several hours while believing he's trapped in a bathroom!

Posted by: the_slammer | August 24, 2009 2:35 PM | Report abuse

The link for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia has a mailto:// in front of the http://. that breaks the link

Posted by: boywaja | August 24, 2009 2:57 PM | Report abuse

I'm seeing the Green Man everywhere! Haha. Did a little research and found that you can get the costume at http://www.HelloGreenMan.com

I'd never hop in one of those but apparently there are some crazies out there!

Posted by: JakeSnake | August 24, 2009 3:41 PM | Report abuse

I hate Philadelphia so much, I won't even watch that show.

I wish I were kidding.

Posted by: JohninMpls | August 24, 2009 4:10 PM | Report abuse

JohninMpls, you're really doing yourself a disservice. It is absolutely the funniest show on TV. I hate Philadelphia as well and their sports fans most of all, but it really is great television. It basically picked up the baton once Arrested Development went off the air and it has been running strong and picking up speed ever since. Do yourself a favor.

Posted by: MeatSweats | August 24, 2009 5:12 PM | Report abuse

I know. Hard to believe I'm that shallow or stubborn, but there you are.

Posted by: JohninMpls | August 24, 2009 6:37 PM | Report abuse