Morning Bog: Another ST21 Tattoo
Earlier this week, I published a selection of Redskins tattoos spotted at Fan Appreciation Day. One reader, Amy, accurately pointed out that no females were represented, so she sent me these photos of her own Redskins tattoos. And many thanks for that. See another Taylor tat from reader Danny, below. Everyone else, feel free to keep sending.
And now some more morning links, with help from Jake DiGregorio. Also please note that I have to speak to some young journalists today, and my blogging time might be limited.
* This Red Bulls parody of the We Win Trophies site is fairly brilliant. (WeSellEnergyDrinks)
* See also, a fake news story about the Seattle Sounders copying the Mystics' attendance banners. (MLS Rumors Rumors)
* Ted Leonsis is buying a $2.6 million condo in Georgetown. (NBC Washington)
* Leonsis on inviting Tony Plush to skate with the Caps: "Consider it done." (Ted's Take)
* Inside the Nats turnaround: "We've had a few team dinners with 15-20 guys at the meal, whereas before maybe 5-7 would turn out when on the road." (Zim blog)
* Rob Dibble: "It's a game of numbers to some, but not me." (MASN Online)
* Yahoo readers are still confident the Nats will finish with MLB's worst record. (Big League Stew)
* Ross Detwiler had horses on his front yard growing up. (Chiefs Notes)
* Yet another Nats minor leaguer is suspended for drug stuff. (MLB.com)
* For the first time ever, the Nationals are actually striking fear into the hearts of opposing teams. (Braves Blog)
* This Orioles fan is a pretty impressive dancer. (YouTube)
* Rookie safety Lendy Holmes has a black mullet. (Skins blog)
* Taking athlete blogging to a new low, Chris Horton is trying to hire a fan to blog for him. (Gunaxin)
* Clicky the Internet Safety Robot steps to Chris Cooley. (Skins Blog)
August 12, 2009; 11:01 AM ET
Categories: Caps , D.C. United , Nats , Redskins , Terps , What You Need to Know
Save & Share: Previous: Willie Harris is Off the Grid
Next: Coughlin Asked Haynesworth to Do Wrong
Posted by: Section117 | August 12, 2009 12:59 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.