Morning Bog: Devin Thomas's Tattoos
Chatting at 11:30 or so. Submit questions here. I'll have lots of great answers about moving to new houses in new states and missing crib parts. About sports? We'll see.
Devin Thomas has lots of stuff on his body, including a large back tattoo. It reads "Love Live Life." It helped get him in Viba Magazine, which led to reader comments like this: "ALL OF DEM MEN LOOK DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN GOOD!!! Especially Devin. Booooy you better run and go hide! I'm watching you!" (The YBF via Skins Blog)
Some more morning links, with help from Max Wasserman and Jake DiGregorio.
* LaVar Arrington on the 2000 Redskins: "To be honest with you, if Dan Snyder hadn't lost his mind and gotten rid of Norv when we had that dip in the middle of the season--for some strange reason he must have felt that we were supposed to go undefeated with all the talent that he put together--I bet you that if we had had the opportunity to come back that next year, we might have won it. We might have come close. (Redskins Journal)
* Albert Haynesworth on getting those injections: "It hurts like hell. (Comcast SportsNet)
* Jim Zorn isn't concerned, but Mike Florio is, deeply. (Pro Football Talk)
* The Redskins apologize to Paul McCartney fans for inconveniences at FedEx Field. Paul McCartney fans vow never to go back. (WTOP)
* DeAngelo Hall now has a blog. (DeAngeloHall.com)
* Former Terp Darrius Heyward-Bey isn't doing so well in Raiders training camp, dropping multiple passes each session. (Larry Brown Sports)
* Former Georgetown star DaJuan Summers is racing a porn star to 4,000 Twitter followers. (Detroit 4 Lyfe)
* Ovie says that sex before games is helpful. (Puck Daddy)
* A Pirates blogger said that last night's game was Pittsburgh's most important of the season. The Pirates lost. (WhyGavs)
* The Washington Nationals have been driving fans to drink for the last few years, and now, they're finally embracing it, giving discounts to D.C. Beer Week attendees for a game against the Brewers. When visiting the Nationals Web site enter the promo code "Beer" to receive the discount. (Yours For Good Fermentables)
August 4, 2009; 9:03 AM ET
Categories: Caps , Nats , Redskins , What You Need to Know
Save & Share: Previous: DeShawn Dancing, Haywood Hosting, Gilbert Writing
Next: Zorn on Popsicles, the Fetal Position and Twitter
Posted by: cj658 | August 4, 2009 9:37 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: alex35332 | August 4, 2009 10:11 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: Kev29 | August 4, 2009 10:26 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: poguesmahone | August 4, 2009 11:41 AM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.