Morning Bog: More D.C. Cross-Sport Love
Continuing yesterday's theme, here are more D.C. athletes and fans expressing love and support for their different-uniformed friends.
* Caron Butler declines an invitation to visit Vikings training camp, saying "I'm a Redskins fan, I can't do that." (He also says Gilbert looks "spectacular.") (Outlet)
* Caps prospect Anton Gustafsson on his free time: "Watching baseball, the Nationals. I never saw it until I came here. I really like it." (Caps Insider)
In other news....
* SI ranks Wizards eighth in the NBA. This is getting kind of ridiculous. (Bullets Forever)
* "What I learned from Barry Farms: Kevin Durant bolting OKC for DC in 2012 is the new LeBron bolting Cleveland for NYC in 2010. Mark it down." (@danshanoff)
* Livan Hernandez gets sued by someone who claims to be his former personal driver. (TMZ)
* Comparing the Nats to the LAPD, and the Cubs to Rodney King. Weird. (Big League Stew)
* Here's Livan Hernandez's 2005 rant about ESPN. (Lovey Land)
* Rob Dibble appears to be blocking his Twitter account from the prying eyes of some Nats bloggers. (Just a Nats Fan)
* Peter King snubs Brian Orakpo. (D.C. Pro Sports Report)
* Marko Mitchell is a big T.O. fan. Clinton Portis is a big Marko Mitchell fan. (Skins Blog)
* Jason Campbell makes fun of Shawn Springs for always being injured. (Redskins 360)
* Meet Tropical Storm Danny. If I'm a tree living in the greater Potomac area, I'm not at all happy about this development. (Capital Weather Gang)
* With a combined 23 first- and second-rounders, the Redskins lead the NFC East in high draft picks. (Skins.com)
* Seattle Sounders fans continue to call D.C. United exec Kevin Payne a crybaby. (Emerald City Supporters)
* Finally, media members have been talking about those Redskins cold tubs all summer, but one man actually jumped in. Please watch Chick Hernandez's reaction.
August 27, 2009; 7:25 AM ET
Categories: Caps , D.C. United , Media , Nats , Redskins , What You Need to Know , Wizards
Save & Share: Previous: The Redskins' Best Outside Shooter
Next: Faces of Zorn: The Rabach Scowl
Posted by: yatesc1 | August 27, 2009 8:38 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: crashinghero | August 27, 2009 8:51 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: MoMonroe | August 27, 2009 9:48 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: DadRyan | August 27, 2009 12:00 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.