Rock the Red Makes The Price Is Right

"You and three guests will be part of the electric atmosphere with some of the NHL's most passionate fans!....Rock the Red in your team jerseys and cheer on your Washington Capitals, led by league MVP Alex Ovechkin!"

(Via Japers)

By Dan Steinberg  |  October 1, 2009; 9:13 AM ET
Categories:  Caps
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Caps Opening Day Video Extravaganza
Next: Local TV Affiliates and Caps Coverage

Comments

I bet Ovechkin would dominate Plinko.

Posted by: natinals1 | October 1, 2009 9:54 AM | Report abuse

If that was my showcase, I would be so pissed off, and I'm a hockey fan too.

Posted by: amorris525 | October 1, 2009 11:06 AM | Report abuse

I remember dyed-hair Bob used to offer season tickets to all of the L.A. teams as one of the showcases. That was the first time I knew who the Kings were. Lakers, Dodgers, Rams and Kings.

Posted by: Randy_Hawkins | October 1, 2009 2:53 PM | Report abuse

amorris525, agreed.

Posted by: sitruc | October 1, 2009 4:01 PM | Report abuse

Much as I hate Drew Carey's Seattle investment, I admire the effort.

Posted by: Section117 | October 2, 2009 8:09 AM | Report abuse

It was cool to see hockey and the caps on the price is right, but I was a little disappointed at the caps package. There were trips to see 4 different teams and the capitals was by far the worst. only a 1 night stay and tickets in the "lower level" while they other cities provided 3-4 night stays, VIP packages or suite tickets. Also all the other cities had 4 jerseys there (there were 4 tickets to each game) and the capitals had only 2. But it would have been a sweet showcase to win! Not to mention even if you didn't like hockey free trips for 4 to toronto, washington, and ft. lauderdale is pretty nice.

Posted by: finnmeg | October 2, 2009 11:59 AM | Report abuse