Redskins Bingo

This is all sorts of a cheap shot, I guess, but it's also pretty dang funny. It comes via @ExtraEyes, which also might be the best Twitter name I've ever heard.

And as long as I'm being negative just this once, here are a few recent fan sites that have popped up:

Sell The Team Dan

Burgundy Revolution

Boycott Snyder

Now back to your regularly scheduled optimism and positivity.

By Dan Steinberg  |  October 9, 2009; 10:11 AM ET
Categories:  Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Two Explanations of the Lewis Hiring
Next: Merril Hoge Breaks Down the Skins

Comments

More misplaced hatred. One day this town will love Dan Snyder and we will all look back at this era and laugh.

Posted by: Barno1 | October 9, 2009 10:23 AM | Report abuse

That's hilarious, but depressing. I definitely see a BINGO if you go diagonal from bottom left to top right.

Posted by: OffseasonChamps | October 9, 2009 10:23 AM | Report abuse

Ask Madden

Posted by: alex35332 | October 9, 2009 10:51 AM | Report abuse

Barno,
Many people are laughing already.

Posted by: mack1 | October 9, 2009 10:55 AM | Report abuse

"One day this town will love Dan Snyder and we will all look back at this era and laugh."

Well, he's done so well over the past decade...if we follow the trend over that period of time, your "one day" will come in 50 or 60 years.

So we got that going for us...which is nice.

Posted by: VTDuffman | October 9, 2009 11:02 AM | Report abuse

We won't have to wait much longer... because we've already become the league laughingstocks.

Posted by: Vic1 | October 9, 2009 11:14 AM | Report abuse

"I can't say as much though about your assertion about everyone coming around to love Dan, as I can only conjure up visions of pigs flying and hell freezing over."

---

It's possible. The second he "gets it" and fires Cerrato, butts out of all football decisions, and relegates himself to role of "Check Signer," the process of one day loving him could start.

I just don't think that's ever going to happen. It's not impossible, it's just improbable.

Posted by: VTDuffman | October 9, 2009 11:23 AM | Report abuse

Dan Steinberg,

Can you please do some digging to find out CONCLUSIVELY that Dan Snyder belongs to the Church of Scientology?

Posted by: Chia_Pet | October 9, 2009 11:32 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Barno1

The day he fires Vinny, adopts Leonsis's principles for building a good team, and personally apologizes to every Redskins fan for being a total jackass for 10 years running.

I would imagine this town will crown him a saint by that point.

Posted by: jbanks979 | October 9, 2009 11:59 AM | Report abuse

That is the last time I will play "X" BINGO with a JC17 on the middle square of my card.

Posted by: hock1 | October 9, 2009 12:11 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Skinssss21 | October 9, 2009 2:02 PM | Report abuse

What no Cooley plays on the bingo card?

Posted by: skinswest | October 9, 2009 3:36 PM | Report abuse

Hello plagiarism! What a rip off of Matt Terl's redskins bingo at Internet is for Zorn a couple years ago.

Posted by: TheFunBunch | October 9, 2009 3:54 PM | Report abuse

I am sure people are ready to embrace Snyder. His image is SO fan friendly, what with stonewalling the media, suing the fans, and gouging stadium-goers at every turn.

I can't wait to look back and laugh.

Posted by: jpfterps | October 10, 2009 1:54 PM | Report abuse