Riggo compares Snyder to Madoff

These are confusing times we're living in. I'm not sure what to make of it all. Increasingly, though, John Riggins feels like the voice of the Revolution. When he finally raises the flag, I'd start looking around for the pitchforks. I don't even know what any of the preceding sentences means.

"Just keep this in mind, my little friend," Riggins says in his latest video entry. "The pride goeth before a fall, and I do believe there is going to be a fall. Oh yeah. They're gonna come for you."

His last video got more than 145,000 views, incidentally.

By Dan Steinberg  |  October 22, 2009; 10:04 PM ET
Categories:  Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Jim Zorn also thinks Eagles started 2-4 last year
Next: Zorn to remain coach for remainder of season

Comments

Hellz yeah...Riggo always keeps it 100

Posted by: Maestro301 | October 22, 2009 10:51 PM | Report abuse

Riggins looks like an drunken idiot!

Posted by: rickyroge | October 22, 2009 10:52 PM | Report abuse

Riggins has some huge titties!

Posted by: rickyroge | October 22, 2009 10:54 PM | Report abuse

Why does it seem like in one of these days Riggo will make one of these videos but he'll be shirtless, chopping wood?

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | October 23, 2009 2:11 AM | Report abuse

I'd follow Riggo into Snyder Manor with torches and pitchforks any day. Preach on, Riggo. Preach on!

Posted by: Randy_Hawkins | October 23, 2009 7:43 AM | Report abuse

Cerrato=barno1=rickyroge...

FIRE Cerrato=barno1=rickyroge AND bring Riggins as a GM!!!

Posted by: riceldi | October 23, 2009 9:01 AM | Report abuse

Love the cage!That was hilarious!

Posted by: will_ga | October 23, 2009 9:08 AM | Report abuse

How much wood does Riggo have in that yard? good god! I think this was the best video yet. If he had gotten a hold of a midget dressed as Snyder in the cage I would about piss myself.

Mr. Riggins please find a few billion dollars and buy this team!

Posted by: alex35332 | October 23, 2009 9:41 AM | Report abuse

What we need instead of Riggo is George Costanza to confront Snyder the same way he straightened out George Steinbrenner!

Posted by: Jason10 | October 23, 2009 10:44 AM | Report abuse

Riggins lost his radio show and now this is all he can come up with?? You were great as a football player under Gibbs, but man what has happened to you?? You look drunk and down on your luck. Next dancing with the stars......

Posted by: punchdaclock | October 23, 2009 12:12 PM | Report abuse