Chris Cooley with Jake and Amir and Jared
Chris Cooley has been in so many places doing so many media things that's virtually impossible to keep up. That's why I'm going to put a bunch of the links here, mostly to push down the actually funny video with Jake and Amir in which one bad word is used, so that way the video itself appears far down the screen and the editors don't listen to the bad word.
But you can skip all this other stuff and go straight to the video if you want.
* Above, you can see a photograph of Chris Cooley and his wife with Jared From Subway. As Chris accurately noted in Tweeting this picture, "haha."
* In an interview with Scott Van Pelt, Cooley revealed that he initially thought Bruce Allen "Butch," that he stalked Mike Shanahan in order to meet him by the coffee machine, and that he still believes in Jason Campbell:
"I think as a quarterback, I think the first thing is Jason has to decide what he really wants to do, because it's been tough. The way he's been, I guess, 'treated' and what's happened ... it's a business, of course, but...obviously last year we were trying to get someone else. A lot of it's gonna be on Jason's shoulders and what happens with him this offseason. I know he's a guy that we want and he's our initial answer, and he can definitely be the answer. He has every talent that you could hope for in a quarterback. He's exceptional as an athlete."
(Thanks to The Skins Blog for transcribing.)
* Something having to do with urinals, at Mister Irrelevant.
* He went fishing with Chad Pennington and got written up by ESPN Outdoors, which started its Cooley bio like this:
To describe Cooley in only a few words, which isn't doing him justice, he's a guy who likes to have fun. Whatever fun is happening at the time, in this case fishing for stripers (note that's one "p" not two), he's up for it.
When he was 11 and living in Wyoming, Cooley's mom signed him up for a fly-fishing class and he's been chasing trout ever since. "I've always enjoyed being outside," Cooley said. "I could go to pretty much any river and match the hatch."
I have no idea what "match the hatch" means, but I hope they put that in the offense next year.
* He went to the Playboy party, and was photographed by Yardbarker.
He interviewed, and was interviewed by, every famous person in Miami, and managed to get Jim Rome to sing in hideously off-key fashion while also learning the Barry Sanders spin move. See above. And then there was the Jake and Amir video, below.
Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | February 4, 2010 3:43 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: supuradam | February 4, 2010 3:50 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: MACCHAMPS04 | February 5, 2010 10:26 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.