Gone Babysittin'

Due to my daughter's pre-school being closed, this blog will be shuttered until Thursday morning or thereabouts. With any hope, no big D.C. sports news will break over this span, like the President throwing out the first pitch at the Nats home opener or anything like that.

Wish me luck.

By Dan Steinberg  |  March 29, 2010; 12:22 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Gilbert signs autographs entering courthouse
Next: Alex Ovechkin's ride to practice

Comments

Chag Sameach, Steinz!

Posted by: TheFunBunch | March 29, 2010 12:30 PM | Report abuse

Why didn't you just post this on Friday after the staged Gilbert little girl autograph signing 'post'. You left us hanging thinking there might be some new content on the way...

Can I come over for Passover?

Posted by: gfsportsfan | March 29, 2010 12:32 PM | Report abuse

Dan - I would like to get in touch with you about this blog. Could you email me or provide a contact phone number at dana@travelonion.com?

Posted by: derose2 | March 29, 2010 12:53 PM | Report abuse

Happy passover!
Dont eat too much matzah

Posted by: 1dixon | March 29, 2010 12:59 PM | Report abuse

This just in the SKINS have won the superbowl!

Posted by: alex35332 | March 29, 2010 1:35 PM | Report abuse

Dan, have you ever seen the Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry David invites the sex offender to seder? That's about all I know about Passsover.

Posted by: MACCHAMPS04 | March 29, 2010 1:40 PM | Report abuse

No such thing as too much matzah.

Now too much haroset thats another story

Posted by: alex35332 | March 29, 2010 2:02 PM | Report abuse

Ever try cream cheese on matzah? A discovery I made as a child, but haven't tried it since I was a kid. I remember it being delicious.

Posted by: Barno1 | March 29, 2010 2:15 PM | Report abuse

No such thing as too much matzah? That's like saying there's no such thing as too much immodium, which I promise you, there is.

Posted by: TheFunBunch | March 29, 2010 3:29 PM | Report abuse

Who will chronicle the Chad-Feinstein war of words? I think Junior's latest shot across the bow may have ended it though.

Posted by: rdpinva | March 30, 2010 4:09 PM | Report abuse

Bet I know which day care that is. My niece's day care was closed the same exact days.

Posted by: freakinandpeakin | March 31, 2010 10:48 PM | Report abuse