Capstronaut appears in Jurcina interview

If you're a huge Milan Jurcina fan and you'd like to hear him discuss his comeback from hernia surgery and his friendship with Montreal goalie Jaroslav Halak, this video is for you. Like, all of it.

If, however, you merely want to see the Capstronaut appear on the ice and begin walking around the practice rink in the background of CSN's shot, you could skip forward to the 1:05 mark.

I know some of you are sick of Capstronautical overexposurehood, but I hope you agree that most Web video interviews could be improved by costumed fans wandering around in the background.

By Dan Steinberg  |  April 15, 2010; 10:28 AM ET
Categories:  Caps , Media
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Bruce Boudreau's message to the doubters
Next: Nats announcers are already disgusted

Comments

Does this mean the Capstronaut will be holding the flags pre-game on the ice? Man, that guy had a crazy thought at a gimmick, and look at him now.

Posted by: SuperZ3383 | April 15, 2010 11:12 AM | Report abuse

I'm sure you realize Dan that this kind of stuff only encourages the Space Cadet.

It's one thing to come to the game in "costume" it is another to try to turn yourself into a celebrity because of it.

Posted by: CapsNut | April 15, 2010 12:55 PM | Report abuse

The worst thing to come of the Caps success is the rise of the celebrity fan.

Posted by: AndrewKB | April 15, 2010 1:10 PM | Report abuse

I think one of the best parts of the Caps success is the rise of the celebrity fan. By the way, I couldn't stop laughing after the 1:05 mark.

Posted by: Barno1 | April 15, 2010 2:14 PM | Report abuse

I say we launch the donk up to the moon to plant that flag in a crater...

Posted by: terptek | April 16, 2010 2:43 PM | Report abuse