McNabb selling Redskins tickets

Late last week, I heard from two different Redskins fans who used to be season-ticket holders. Both had gotten two calls already this offseason, asking them to reconsider or offering them more time to renew. Both continued to say no thanks. And then both got this e-mail on Friday.

The Washington Redskins are proud to welcome 6-time Pro Bowl quarterback Donovan McNabb to Washington, D.C. and to the Redskins Family! The pendulum has swung in the NFC East, and the Redskins are poised to make a run to the top!

The Redskins appreciate your business and want to share the excitement with you...don't miss your opportunity to be at FedExField on opening day this Fall.

Call the Redskins Sales Office at 301-276-6033 to reclaim season tickets. Act now! This offer expires at the close of business Wednesday, April 14th, 2010 at which time unclaimed seats will be released.

The Redskins are pleased to offer flexible, interest free payment plans for your convenience. Don't miss out on the action! Your game day experience will be better than ever, with new stadium upgrades including the new 100-foot-wide HD video boards. FedExField is the place to be in 2010.

Hail to the Redskins!

I'm all for attentive customer service, and understand that there's probably some value in retaining existing customers rather than reaching out to new ones. The natural question, though, is why bother three different times, including once after your latest flashy trade, when you have more than 150,000 people in line to buy these very seats? Why not just move down to the next name on the wait list?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

By Dan Steinberg  |  April 12, 2010; 11:41 AM ET
Categories:  Redskins  | Tags: Donovan McNabb, Washington Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Wizards store moves away from "Bullets"
Next: When Montreal loved Jose Theodore

Comments

Because the "list" doesn't exist.

Posted by: MarylanDChris | April 12, 2010 12:00 PM | Report abuse

The waiting list is a hoax, it doesn't exist.

Posted by: bthomas7777 | April 12, 2010 12:09 PM | Report abuse

Im on the wait list! WTF?

Posted by: MDWILLWIN | April 12, 2010 12:13 PM | Report abuse

There is a waiting list (I know a few people on it) but it is nowhere near 150,000 people, and it is surely getting smaller by the year. There are probably a few thousand people on the list who would actually purchase Skins season tickets if offered. The Skins don't want that shallow well to dry up, so they are trying to get existing planholders to renew. Good luck.

Posted by: crymeariver4 | April 12, 2010 12:16 PM | Report abuse

I can verify this activity. I did not renew my season tickets at the start of the Jim Zorn era, and every offseason, including the current one, I have had phone calls and letters asking me to come back and renew my season tickets with an easy payment plan.

Just note, that I had season tickets in the upper 400s in the endzone area. I had these tickets for 3 seasons, until I had a solid HD programming package and TVs.

Its a heck of a lot cheaper to stay at home and watch the game, than to suffer through the traffic and parking of a game day event for 6-8 weeks during the season.

Posted by: alutz08 | April 12, 2010 12:20 PM | Report abuse

There seem to be at least two "lists." The first is the old paper list, from RFK days, which still has names on it going back 10+ years. The old paper list is the one the team trumpeted for the Post when it did its investigation last year. There are no doubt names the team has kept on that list to preserve the myth of a deep waiting list.

There is also the new web-based list. That's the one I signed onto a few years back, and spent hardly any time on it before getting seats. Others I know who got onto the new list through the website made it to the head of that list and were offered tickets in as short as a single off season. They've then been contacted again in each successive off season about tickets that remain available.

Anyone who claims to still be on the waiting list after more than two years should sign up again via the website and see how long it takes them to get off that list. Just use the name of someone else in your household and/or a new e-mail address.

Posted by: wahoo2x | April 12, 2010 12:25 PM | Report abuse

Sales people trying to sell football tickets. WOW!!! WHAT A SCOOP!!

Posted by: paperwc | April 12, 2010 12:40 PM | Report abuse

When I read the headline, I initially took it literally. I was expecting a story that McNabb had a bunch of tickets, perhaps like whatever the players get for family members, and got in trouble for putting them up for sale on ebay.

That would have been a much cooler story, actually.

Posted by: smshadowman | April 12, 2010 12:59 PM | Report abuse

Good business people always want to retain their customer base. It happens with car dealers, real estate, etc. The Redskins are practicing good business principles. Customer attrition is very expensive, customer retention is a real value for both customer and company.

Posted by: bfjam | April 12, 2010 1:01 PM | Report abuse

This is going to be an interesting offseason re: ticket sales. Lets see if the naive, gullible, easy-to-separate-from-their-money Lower Potomac Indigenous Peoples fans were truly sincere when they said that none of their money would make any future appearances in Comrade Snyder's pocket supporting his low class organization.

Personally, I doubt they were sincere. The Peoples fans always think that their team will win the Super Bowl and every other trophy during every offseason and that's how Comrades Snyder and Donovan keep ganking them every year.

Posted by: playahatah | April 12, 2010 1:09 PM | Report abuse

Typical Anti-Redskin report. What if they didn't call at all. The Post would then find one ex-season ticket holder who wasn't asked back and they would write a 3 page story on it. We have had seats in my family since 1971 and I was shocked w/o asking I could now pay my tickets in 3 easy no-interest payments. Finally someone at Redskin park is catching on. Take care of the fan!!

Posted by: dph60 | April 12, 2010 1:12 PM | Report abuse

I was on the list for only about 2, maybe 3 years and got season tickets. That was 8 years ago. I've also gotten the calls and emails this off season with delayed dealines but determined 8 is enough ... not renewing and will spend my dollars elsewhere rather than put it in Daniel Snyder's pockets.

Posted by: GrafZepp | April 12, 2010 1:22 PM | Report abuse

A story on Marketing guys trying to sell Redskins tickets, really?? I thought this is what their job requires them to do. Get a better story!!

Posted by: robertbutler | April 12, 2010 1:25 PM | Report abuse

I think it goes to show who was actually behind this trade: $nyder. $nyder needs to push tickets, and pushing "THE FUTURE IS NOW" is right up that guy's alley.

Posted by: HawksPride | April 12, 2010 1:41 PM | Report abuse

"Why not just move down to the next name on the wait list?"

Gee. Why indeed? Jeez, the parking situation alone is reason enough to stop going. Why hand the Danny a thousand dollars a home game (for two when all is said and done) when you can sit home and watch it? The games will be televised, not to worry, he'll sell the tix to brokers who will bring in Philly, Giants', Steelers' and Cowboys fans by the tens of thousands, ANOTHER reason not to go. Bad enough to watch it on TV, but ya REALLY don't want to sit in the middle of it.

Posted by: JamesChristian | April 12, 2010 1:50 PM | Report abuse

I WAS a season ticket holder until this year, i received two letters - after i didn't renew, offering to upgrade me (i had lower bowl ticket s already), and to extend payment plan. I declined. Too little, much too late. I would rather put my money into the Capitals - a winning franchise, with a smart owner. I'm pretty sure there is no season ticket list, why would they offer me to keep the tickets twice??

Posted by: gs12 | April 12, 2010 1:54 PM | Report abuse

We need to upgrade the team before selling tickets. DMac is a start. Now let's clean house as follows!

The Raiders have strong needs at QB, DT, DE, and S/CB. Skins should offer the following: Campbell, Haynesworth, Carter and Landry, in exchange for Oakland's 1st and 2nd round pick (8th and 39th respectfully). Skins should draft as follows: #4 Okung, #8 E.Berry if available (if not then Iupati OG), #39 (if we get Berry @ #8) Jon Asamoah OG (if we get Iupati @ #8) then either Nate Allen S or Chad Jones S. Note: Oakland has Langston Walker OT 6'8" 366lbs (he is servicable for 2 more years). We can add depth at OLine in later rounds. If Suh drops to #4 we must take him and pick up either Okung, Bulaga, Williams or Davis for the OLine. If this happens we will win the East and make some noise in the playoffs for years to come.

Posted by: changer2 | April 12, 2010 2:08 PM | Report abuse

Thank you, Dan. This -- and other episodes like it over the years -- puts the lie to the waiting list myth. I have no problem with the team trying to sell tickets. Of course they should sell tickets. That's not the point of this blogpost. The point is that at the same time it is trying to sell tickets, the team boasts that it has a long waiting list. Dan you have it exactly right: if there is wait list, why try three times to contact a former ST holder? (I might add, why sue nonpaying ST holder?) Just call up the next name on the list and sell the tickets to him. Unless you don't really have a long waiting list . . . .

Posted by: Hobbes3 | April 12, 2010 2:17 PM | Report abuse

My wife signed us up for Skins season tickets a little over one ago. She saw how much I loved the Skins and thought she would surprise me some day in the distant future with season tickets. To her surprise, we got contacted to buy season tickets about two months ago and turned them down. I'm sick of the Danny and his many failed promises and stopped wasting my Sundays sitting in front of the TV.

So, bottom line, like the others here have said: THERE IS NO LONG WAIT LIST. Redskins PR are liars if they say otherwise.

Posted by: josetucson | April 12, 2010 2:29 PM | Report abuse

Oh suh-NAP! Snap! Snapsnap!

Posted by: hithere1 | April 12, 2010 2:39 PM | Report abuse

Oh suh-NAP! Snap! Snapsnap!

Posted by: hithere1 | April 12, 2010 2:39 PM | Report abuse

When we gave up our LL tickets after the coach hiring fiasco that resulted in Zorn, we included a letter docomenting exactly what we thought of Synder's track record in running the team and the "great" FEDEX experience. We sent copies to various radio and news media companies.

Funny, the skins have never contacted us about reconsidering or getting back in on the "fun".

Thank Goodness. My wastebasket is already bulging with loads of junkmail.

Posted by: mi-ti-bear | April 12, 2010 2:50 PM | Report abuse

We knew the waiting list was a joke by the huge numbers of empty seats at many games and the diffulty of trying to sell even lower level tickets when we couldn't go to the game. Some games we could not even get face value.

Posted by: mi-ti-bear | April 12, 2010 2:54 PM | Report abuse

McNabb wouldn't change my mind. Here's why I turned my season tickets back in (after over 20 years on the waiting list!) - I paid $1000 for two seats in the endzone two rows from the top of the stadium. Next I had to pay to park - or to take the Metro (when busses still took you there) AND pay for the rt bus fare - next.. $7 - 8 for a beer - almost the same for a soda - not to mention the $8 hot dogs. By the time I had seen one game, the price tag for those two crappy sky seats, transportation, refreshments - ran somewhere in the neighborhood of $200 a game - and then... the Redskins would lose - and not even closely, they put forth a pathetic performance. I'd end up poor, cold and pissed off - yeah...that was a hell of a good time. And then...Danny boy goes and sues the grandmother last season - forget about it - they aren't worth it. So they got Shannahan and McNabb - so what - they really haven't increased the value for me to go back into the clouds and pay through the nose to see 10 games (8 season - 2 preseason) - whether I like em or not, it's just not worth it and that's the nickels and dimes about it.

Posted by: whelms1 | April 12, 2010 3:24 PM | Report abuse

I wonder how many games will NOT be shown in the Richmond and Hampton Roads areas this year, after so many years of broadcasting Redskins games faithfully? Game 17 was the first game I can remember that the Redskins weren't broadcast. I say it might be more than one game this year...especially if they do bad.

Posted by: HawksPride | April 12, 2010 3:30 PM | Report abuse

Is this writer an idiot? Does he have no concept of how sales works, or customer loyalty. First of all, in the past the Redskins have not offered interest free payments as a policy. I do know of a few people in high dollar seats that negotiated this individually, but if they offered this out of the blue to the people on the waiting list without first offering it to the faithful season ticket owners, the Post would certainly complain about that as well.

Second, the waiting list is not 150,000 strong and has never ever been advertised by the Redskins as such. If you need to exagerate the numbers to make your point you have no point. In addition, the waiting list that so often gets misrepresented is the one from before there was a RalJon and people waited for tickets in the 56000 seat RFK, not the 90,000+ seat FedEx Field. There is a waiting list still, but it was announced several years ago that due to so much incorrect info in the old files, a letter was going out to everyone and you had so much time to register online, it was then made public again, and you only needed to register on line to get on the new list. Since that time the average wait for general seating has gone from about 5 years down to about 2 years or so, and you can get gold seats any time you want and have been able to since about year 3 or 4 of the FedEx experience.

Third, I am sure the author knows that the only seats that have a waiting list at all, are the lower priced seats in the upper and lower sections. The hard sell is for the gold section and dream seats which carry a premium cost and are difficult to sell out. These also just happen to be more than 90% of the seats that were the subject of articles last year pertaining to suing fans where the same idiotic argument came up about how they could simply resell them and nobody gets hurt. Also the articles about reselling tickets to brokers though that had as much to do with crooked sales agents as anything else.

As usual a Washington Post writer authors a column that at best is ignorant and unresearched, and at worst petty, inflammatory, and reeks of what we have to put up with from the local paper in their on going fued with the team. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and simply say you are an idiot.

Posted by: dbrine1261 | April 12, 2010 4:14 PM | Report abuse

By the way, I went throught the same thing with the Caps the year after the strike. I did not renew my rinkside seats and they called me many times to renew. Olie Kolzig even had his brother on the phones calling people. They finally got me back by offering me an autographed jersey and stick from their new rookie they claimed was the next big thing. Alex something or other.......

Posted by: dbrine1261 | April 12, 2010 4:21 PM | Report abuse

Hey @dbrine1261, I may well be an idiot, but this Redskins press release from last January says there are more than 200,000 people on the wait list.

They've since backed away from that number, but Redskins COO David Donovan said in September that it was more than 160,000 on the list.

And yes, I do know that there is no wait list for premium seats. I've written that many times. I fully understand the distinction. I believe 100 percent of the tickets described in our story were premium seats, since you woudln't have a multi-year contract on upper or lower seats.

This item has nothing to do with premium seats, and nothing to do with re-selling. It has to do with the organization continually bragging about its six-figure wait list, and then repeatedly trying to lure back previous customers instead of servicing the people on that list. I don't understand it. If you can help, please do.

Posted by: DanSteinberg1 | April 12, 2010 4:28 PM | Report abuse

And the Caps weren't trying to lure you back while simultaneously bragging about their wait list, right? They were admiitting that they were desperate to move tickets. The Redskins say the opposite, that they have hundreds of thousands of people clamoring for seats.

Posted by: DanSteinberg1 | April 12, 2010 4:33 PM | Report abuse

Yeah they have called me a few times offering season tickets. I ask them the same question every time. Is it for 8 or 10 games? They always say 10. I say no thanks because I'M NOT GOING TO GET RIPPED OFF! They charge full price for preseason. Thats a ripoff!

Posted by: mikedownes | April 12, 2010 4:33 PM | Report abuse

Yeah, funny. I'm on the waitlist, and they've been offering me tickets for the three years since I dropped my obstructed view seats (which didn't take me off of waiting list).

So stop thinking of there being a waitlist. It's a marketing list.

So the lines near the bottom are...
1.) Once you're "up" on the waitlist, you stay an active lead for years.
2.) If you've dropped your tickets, you get moved to what's essentially that same active lead list.
3.) Between the seats they're removing from the club level for the "standing party decks" and the way the waitlist is really just a marketing list, Snyder has almost blasted through the fan-capital he bought with the team. Good job, Danny.

I mean, honestly, how many on the waitlist are still waiting, unable to buy tickets?

(standing party decks seen and discussed here:

No official confirmation, but if they're not exchanging seats, Riggo looks on to something.)

Posted by: WorstSeat | April 12, 2010 4:49 PM | Report abuse

Dan--

I think it was a well-written piece, and interesting. However, there must be something afoot, because NO ONE seems to understand it. These are the craziest, loco-ist, most non sequitor comments I've ever read. Your point is (if I may): The Redskins claim to have this list of people waiting for tickets yet they continue to hound former customers; this is weird and thus something must be amiss. The whole thing about retaining a customer being 10 times as cheap as gaining a new customer is totally moot, because in theory the waiting list people are already customers (ie, they are willing and waiting to buy). Thus, in theory, the waiting list people are significantly more in the bag (and thus cheaper and easier to take money from, etc) than the former ticket holder people who have already cancelled. Business prinicple 101 says that selling tix to the waiting list people would be easier, cheaper, and better business than hounding the people who have cancelled. Thus, the Skins' actions are counter-logical and thus confounding. That's your point and I get it. But for whatever wilfully ignorant reason no one else seems to get it. The "they're sales people; it's what they're supposed to do" comments are particularly slow-minded. As Martin Lawrence once said, MF'ers just don't read.

Posted by: Urnesto | April 12, 2010 5:04 PM | Report abuse

I have had Redskins season tickets for several years. Every offseason, I get an email to the three different email addresses I've accumulated over the years saying that I'm now eligible to become a season ticket holder. This includes the email address that my current season tickets are listed on.

Whatever the size of the Excel spreadsheet they use, there are not 90,000 tickets that people want to buy. There is no waiting list, in essence, because anyone can call up and get season tickets so long as they have your email address on file.

This is the last year I am renewing if the product and game experience isn't sufficiently better. My new Caps seats are excellent and the experience there is tremendous. Plus, the Caps allow you to pay interest-free over 12 months and not just interest free over three months like the Redskins. While I love the tailgates that I have been a part of for the better part of this decade, it is much easier to go to Caps games and much more fun.

Posted by: Section104 | April 12, 2010 5:13 PM | Report abuse

The media spent so much time hyping "the list" when I was growing up, it's amusing to see the media, specifically the washington post, try even harder to tear down the list.

There is certainly a 6 figure list of people who once signed up for Redskins tickets and wished, at that time, to purchase general admission tickets. Would every single person on that list buy seats if offered today, obviously not--and that's true with ANY list of this nature.

I really do not understand for the life of me why ANYONE cares about this though. To me, it's seems like just an excuse to beat up on Dan Snyder and the Redskins some more.

To be fair, Steinz has always, appropriately, defended the list from the misguided attacks that from those who don't understand the difference between general admission and club seats. But as for the question posed in this piece, I don't think he or anyone outside the organization knows for sure that the team is NOT in fact already moving down the list when seats become available (even while they still try to hold on to those who used to be ticket holders). So, this whole piece could very well be a moot point.

The fact is when the Redskins are anywhere near playoff contention, they are still by far the hottest ticket in town--and always will be.

Posted by: Barno1 | April 12, 2010 6:32 PM | Report abuse

The waiting list is--as numerous reports indicate--simply a mirage. I guess reporting on that fact is just an excuse to beat up on poor little Danny.

Well, I for one love it. Beat him some more! And then even more! Maybe if he's pummeled enough he'll sell the team.

This lifelong Skins fan is DONE with them as long as he remains the owner (and since he's a couple years younger than me than may well be forever). So be it.

Posted by: PrinceBuster21 | April 12, 2010 10:48 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: dbrine1261

---------------

Well, it's good to hear from the front office on this blog as always, but I'd still like to hear dbrine1261 explain the continual hyping of the six-digit wait list rather than just complaining about the coverage. Surely you're a bigger man that that, Mr. Donovan.

Posted by: StuScott_Booyahs | April 12, 2010 11:49 PM | Report abuse

this thread is hilarious. the List is ancient history as anyone can now see. The Danny has smothered demand for this piss-poor product. from the bleak descriptions of the game-day experience at FedEx I'd never even consider going even if I lived nearby. and I hate (hate!) getting gouged for food and beverages just because they can. that is a guaranteed way to lose my business forever.

List? yeah there was one 15 yrs ago maybe when the team had a clue. Snyder's mismanagement has gone through whatever List there once was like a hot knife through butter, angering fans more every year, the list now is how many fans give DS the finger at every opportunity for how he has treated them.

Posted by: greatteamdan | April 13, 2010 2:02 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: dbrine1261
-----------------------------

LOL pretty transparent there Front Office. funny how your weak attempts at damage control just makes more angry fans.

try a little humility for a change. admit you've run the team into the ground and it's a joke and you're trying to fix it but you have a lot of ground to make up with us and maybe it would be a good start if you stop lying to the fans and also stop raping the fans with price-gouging at the stadium. duh?

Posted by: greatteamdan | April 13, 2010 2:08 AM | Report abuse

I thought things have changed? Signing a superstar past-his-prime free-agent doesn't sound like things have changed at all. Campbell was one of the few bright spots on this team. I thought they were going to attempt to build an O-Line through the draft. I received a post-card in the mail from the Redskins telling me it’s a new beginning and that I should buy tickets. How is this a new beginning? It sounds like the same old crap.

Posted by: RalphZero | April 13, 2010 6:51 AM | Report abuse

i enjoy most of your articles but why do you have such an axe to grind? all of your ishh is cynical. you know it is possible to write entertaining blogs without being bitter every time? who cares if they claim they have a big waiting list. it's all sales & marketing. half the claims out there are exaggerated in some way or another.

Posted by: dpkennedy | April 13, 2010 7:13 AM | Report abuse

OH MY GOD!!!

SALES & MARKETING!!!

QUICK... RUN FOR COVER!!!

A business is actually trying to SELL their product!!! How unorthodox!

*rolling eyes*

My god man... typical Washington Post reporting. I can't believe this was actually posted.

Hey Steinberg... just go back to your matzo ball soup.

Posted by: SkinsFreak | April 13, 2010 8:50 AM | Report abuse

I was on the wait-list for 6 years! I guarantee it does exist. I used to get pissed as one of my friends used to get multiple solicitations for multiple years in a row while I was waiting. The irony is he never intended to buy season tickets and there were tons of people behind him who were willing and able.

This year I finally got season tix for the first time and there is definitely a list and there is also definitely a weird tix policy.

Posted by: zerosum79 | April 13, 2010 9:46 AM | Report abuse

To all of the fair0weather skins fans out there (for instance, those who are threatening to or have already cancelled your tickets) I have a message for you from all of the DIE HARD skins fans:

THANK YOU. We are glad you are not continuing to purchase your tickets. This not only helps us move up each year (!) but it also means lame people like you who only support your team when they are winning don't get to be there on game day. Good luck and have fun at the Caps games. Just don't bother coming back around when we are back to perenial playoff contender status. You should all just become Saints fans or something and get it over with. Thanks again!

Posted by: wizfan4lyfe | April 13, 2010 10:04 AM | Report abuse

Such a diegard fan your username is "wizfan4lyfe?" That's hilarious.

Posted by: jochpo | April 13, 2010 11:13 AM | Report abuse

Can't believe I have to see Donovan McNabb in a Redskin jersey. It was bad enough when it was Deion (let me take all of your money and do nothing) Sanders. Snyder please sell the team!!!

Posted by: carliem | April 13, 2010 12:19 PM | Report abuse

Yeah that waiting list is teaser! Like a line outside an empty nightclub!! Please...another part of Snyder Ponzi scheme!

Posted by: DCTrk | April 13, 2010 2:25 PM | Report abuse

Dan -- I am waiting for fans to turn the tables and sue the Redskins for "false advertising" or inducing people to purchase tickets based on false information. If such a claim could get past summary judgment motions, the plaintiffs would get discovery. That means that the "list" would be audited and checked. The Redskins would then have to admit that the number waiting is a sham and the house of cards comes tumbling down. It would be exquisite poetic justice.

Posted by: buster5 | April 13, 2010 3:00 PM | Report abuse

Funny: I am on "The List" and have not purchased a season tic. When I called for a VA Tech/ Boise State tic, they had my name from "The List". I refused Skin's Tics several years ago.

Posted by: tripferguson1 | April 13, 2010 4:17 PM | Report abuse

Seriously? You get paid to write columns like this...COME ON MAN!!!!

Posted by: lynden1 | April 13, 2010 6:59 PM | Report abuse

i was on the waiting list for 18 years - literally - before i got tickets for the first time. my parents put my name and my brother's name on the list when my brother was born in 1987, and we got tickets for the first time - lower level, "partially obscured view," in 2005. we had those seats for one season, but did not get them in 2006 as we were both living out of state and did not want to have to try to sell partially obscured tickets. in 2007, we were offered regular season tickets for the first time, and have had 2 tickets - on the aisle, in the 400 level, on the goal line - ever since. i know we were on the "old" list - obviously there was no web-based list in the 80s. still, i wonder how many people were put on the list in the 80s/90s and haven't gotten tickets yet, while people who signed up online in the past few years already have tickets?!

Posted by: rubyx4soho | April 13, 2010 7:12 PM | Report abuse

now there's something to write about...go investigate that and get back to us...

Posted by: lynden1 | April 13, 2010 9:35 PM | Report abuse

Funny, just got my call yesterday for renewing my seats that I gave up this year. I was in the lower level (rows 1-14)of the upper deck and had a total of 4 seats. I've been a Redskins fan all my life and the way that Snyder has handled this team from the get-go is disgusting. I had bought season tickets from the initial season at JKC stadium but got my actual season tickets one year after. I had been on the "list" since I was born. I've suffered through nearly 10 years of these Snyder led Redskins and I just couldn't continue to support this owner any longer. For too long I've complained about him and have been disgusted in the way he treats lifelong Redskins fan. This year I've finally put my money where my mouth is. I'm no longer a season ticket holder.

Posted by: hog4life | April 15, 2010 1:41 PM | Report abuse