Larry Johnson's welcome to D.C. party

Three key elements to any good welcome-to-D.C. party for a new Redskin:

1) Guest appearance from Wale.

2) Hosting duties performed by Big Tigger

3) Ice sculpture in the shape of the Lombardi Trophy with your number on it.

Larry Johnson did it right, obviously.

(Photos by Anwaa Kong, via D.C. Fab and eVIPList.)

By Dan Steinberg  |  May 5, 2010; 10:47 AM ET
Categories:  Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: The Nats say "Let's Go Capps"
Next: Senate catering service spells Bobby Cox's name wrong

Comments

Here we go again.Hope he can back it up.
More than likely,Big hat,No cattle.

Posted by: ridgely1 | May 5, 2010 10:54 AM | Report abuse

lombardi ice trophy with your number on it?

what a bunch of clowns.

Posted by: rtramonte5500 | May 5, 2010 10:56 AM | Report abuse

That's the closest he'll ever come to winning it.

Posted by: yatesc1 | May 5, 2010 11:04 AM | Report abuse

ABC! ANYBODY but Clinton!
USSR! Uneducated, Selfish, Self-centered, overRated!

Posted by: iubiquity | May 5, 2010 11:11 AM | Report abuse

Was WJLA permitted to cover this party?

Posted by: disgruntledfan | May 5, 2010 11:15 AM | Report abuse

but what was his drink of choice to throw in women's faces?

Posted by: mini_dagger | May 5, 2010 11:53 AM | Report abuse

i hope they used plastic cups!!!

Posted by: carsonspence | May 5, 2010 12:14 PM | Report abuse

I'm going to throw a party for myself and have an ice sculpture made of Scarlett Johansson's boobs. Cause I'll never get my hands on them either.

Posted by: Kev29 | May 5, 2010 12:26 PM | Report abuse

Ask any Penn Stater:

LJ is the most hated player in that schools history. Not well liked by teamates and fans. Dont know why - maybe his humble personality. I'd rather lose with the thug I know (the U bum Portis) than the thug we do not know yet.

Posted by: reindeerterp | May 5, 2010 3:09 PM | Report abuse

Did he punch any stuck-up club ibtches in the face?

I'm sorry, I can't possibly root for this total jerk.

Posted by: natemcfarlane | May 5, 2010 4:20 PM | Report abuse

id wait until he makes the opening day roster to throw a welcome to DC party

Posted by: destewar | May 5, 2010 4:32 PM | Report abuse

celebrity party photos are so trite. And someone is always pointing at the other, and the other is always on the cellphone or chugging from a bottle or "DJing".

Posted by: Bigfoot_has_a_posse | May 5, 2010 5:31 PM | Report abuse

I guess he's convinced he's not getting cut. I'm not though.

bamma sh*t.