Cooley eats condiments

Here's Chris Cooley, eating mustard, ranch dressing and Pam. You can go to his Web site to see him also chugging sundae syrup, peanut butter, honey and Frank's Red Hot. Don't tell me this isn't better than another quote about Haynesworth. (Via Hot Clicks)

Oh, and here's Cooley and Kelli Johnson reenacting the pottery scene from Ghost. It's without a doubt one of the strangest local football reporting pieces you'll ever see. That's also via Cooley's blog.

By Dan Steinberg  |  June 14, 2010; 12:40 PM ET
Categories:  Media , Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Wizards fans want ketchup, mustard, draft picks
Next: Stephen Strasburg's grip

Comments

How often do you have back to back posts featuring condiments?

Posted by: grimesman | June 14, 2010 12:51 PM | Report abuse

Cooley=my heartthrob!!!1 <3 <3 <3 #47 4evah!

No seriously, I'm so glad he plays for DC, he's so down to earth it really makes you want to root for the team.

Posted by: patrickneil | June 14, 2010 1:25 PM | Report abuse

The Commissioner should be interested in this. I used to know a guy in high school that got high huffing Pam.

Posted by: nonsensical2001 | June 14, 2010 1:34 PM | Report abuse

This guy had better be up to the task of catching some freakin balls this year. All of his foolishness is starting to wear a little thin, it's time to quit the hi jinks and start producing, or he will find his jokester ass in Oakland on the road to no where.

Posted by: efdelaney | June 14, 2010 1:50 PM | Report abuse

Back in the 70's a girl in my elementary school died from huffing Pam! It's safe to eat, just don't inhale it.

Posted by: jksesq1 | June 14, 2010 2:34 PM | Report abuse

I believe the superlative Dan was really going for there was "most uncomfortable" local football reporting pieces. Wow.

And really, efdelaney? If you were as serious about your job as you seem to demand Cooley be, you wouldn't be reading and commenting on a blog. I mean, I'm not as big a Cooley fan as some, but you shouldn't take things so seriously. Or did I misread the situation and you're actually 12 yrs old?

Posted by: stevie_in_gp | June 14, 2010 4:06 PM | Report abuse

at least Cooley is not sharing a photo of his wee wee this time.

Posted by: nativedc | June 14, 2010 4:46 PM | Report abuse

that video would have been 47x more funnier if that was Chick instead of Kelli...

Posted by: 3tripleiii | June 14, 2010 4:51 PM | Report abuse

An Arrington jersey? What's the message there?

Posted by: WorstSeat | June 14, 2010 6:42 PM | Report abuse