Mike Wise and Holden Kushner recreate Snyder interview

Finally. I mean, these are the D.C. sports talk radio wars in the grumpy heat of late July we've all been waiting for. Need more pointy elbows, everyone. Rising spittle lifts all boats.

Thursday, Daniel Snyder gave an exclusive interview to ESPN 980, where he submitted to questions asked by Redskins employees Larry Michael and Larry Weisman, questions that were as brutally hard-hitting as my three-year old daughter holding a feather duster. Friday, Mike Wise, Holden Kushner and producer Chris Johnson -- the ringleader of the operation -- recreated the interview on 106.7 The Fan, using funny voices.

Wise was Snyder. Kushner was Michael. Johnson was Weisman. Enjoy.

By Dan Steinberg  |  July 30, 2010; 2:06 PM ET
Categories:  Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Albert Haynesworth pictures OMG!!1!1!
Next: Some beat changes in sports

Comments

Q: How do you make the Mike Wise show worse?

A: Replace that other guy with Holden Kushner.

Posted by: tha_prophet | July 30, 2010 2:19 PM | Report abuse

Weak. The Post should be ashamed of themselves.

Posted by: Parlett316 | July 30, 2010 3:26 PM | Report abuse

As much as I hate "the Redskins mouthpiece" (Larry Michael), I hate the the Mike Wise show even more...

Posted by: imfromdc88 | July 30, 2010 3:39 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: imfromdc88 | July 30, 2010 3:40 PM | Report abuse

Mike Wise is the WORST radio host on The Fan. Dude is NEVER funny and really needs to be replaced by B Mitch. Kevin & Rock are way better than Holden and Wise. I hate those two wangbags!

Posted by: lou22152 | July 30, 2010 4:38 PM | Report abuse

Mike needs to get off the radio because he makes liberals look bad.

Posted by: alex35332 | July 30, 2010 5:31 PM | Report abuse

I like Wise on the radio. I think he is really swell. Holden is great too. And C.J. I think we should be really proud of all of them.

Posted by: MikeWise | August 1, 2010 9:14 PM | Report abuse

Mike Wise you are TERRRIBLE on the radio
you're awkward and unfunny.

Posted by: jonthefisherman | August 2, 2010 10:52 AM | Report abuse