DeAngelo Hall's Meadowlands hot dog

Whether you believe Deadspin's story behind this photograph -- that DeAngelo Hall requested a hot dog from a fan during the Jets game and exchanged an autograph for it -- is up to you. What's inarguable, though, is that any time a photograph is produced starring a Redskins player on the field staring at the hot dog, I will do my level best to mention it.

By Dan Steinberg  |  August 31, 2010; 11:32 AM ET
Categories:  Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Dibble situation still unclear
Next: Lisa Hillary leaves CSN Washington for Philly

Comments

I was at old Giants stadium 2 years ago to eat their cardboard Chickenfingers and stale beer. Worst dump ever. So glad it got blown up.

Posted by: hockey023 | August 31, 2010 11:44 AM | Report abuse

This reminds me of the time I bought Champ Bailey a Big Bite at the 7-11 off NH Ave in White Oak after a preseason game. Good times.

Posted by: ChampKind | August 31, 2010 11:55 AM | Report abuse

What about the Olie Kolzig hot dog card???

Posted by: CapsNut | August 31, 2010 12:15 PM | Report abuse

Too bad D. Hall didn't have time to hit up Hot Dog Johnny's in Butzville, NJ. That's a good spot...

Posted by: thebone | August 31, 2010 1:59 PM | Report abuse

Me'Angelo, I suppose was trying to prove the point "you are what you eat"

Posted by: Barno1 | August 31, 2010 2:13 PM | Report abuse

The Sanchez has been outsanchez'd

Posted by: JohnnyBlades | August 31, 2010 2:24 PM | Report abuse

Did Hall ask the hot dog to take off it's shoes 1st?

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 31, 2010 2:27 PM | Report abuse