Mike Sellers is having a baby boy
I've seen a lot of unique pre-game taped sports segments in my life. Not sure I can recall one more visually striking than this Mike Sellers piece from Comcast SportsNet. Here's what happened, in five parts, since we're still not allowed to use any video whatsoever from Redskins Park.
1) After a taped intro from the past about how much Sellers would like to have a son, CSN's Kelli Johnson approaches the fullback, carrying a gift from his wife.
2) Turns out the gift includes a balloon and an ultrasound, showing that Sellers's future child has boy parts.
3) Sellers rejoices, and throws in a fist pump. "Oh, hell no!" he says. "For real? Wowwwww. Oh, man. Thank you Jesus."
4) Sellers keeps rejoicing, and gives Johnson a hug.
"Oh my goodness," he says. "I'm serious, for the first time in my life I'm at a loss for words. Wow. I've got to go, I'm about to get emotional. Wow. I love my babies, but I thought I was gonna have all girls, and I'm having a boy. Thank you Jesus."
5) And in the only possible closing money shot, Sellers holds the ultrasound up to the camera and points at the boy parts.
"Hey look, you see it?" he asks. "You see it?"
Yup. I saw it.
August 16, 2010; 12:42 PM ET
Categories: Media , Redskins
Save & Share: Previous: DeAngelo Hall calls into radio station to defend himself
Next: Ben Olsen as Rambo
Posted by: ridgely1 | August 16, 2010 1:16 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: rmcazz | August 16, 2010 1:34 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: philarmy | August 16, 2010 1:43 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: grimesman | August 16, 2010 2:55 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: walkdwalk | August 16, 2010 3:16 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.