Posted at 1:49 PM ET, 02/18/2011

Chris Cooley's Super Bowl party

By Dan Steinberg

Since I am mentioned in this video of Chris Cooley's Super Bowl party, I suppose I really ought to post it. The video claims I was pantless during the party. I'm not sure I quite remember that.

By Dan Steinberg  | February 18, 2011; 1:49 PM ET
Categories:  Media, Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Greivis still calls College Park "my house"
Next: Atlantic 11 Week 13: Georgeeeeeee

Comments

I don't care how silly-stupid this is, I still prefer my athlete-heroes with personalities, and ol' C-Squared's got one.

Posted by: stevie_in_gp | February 18, 2011 2:03 PM | Report abuse

Because you weren't pantsless, or because the whole evening is hazy and you could have been pantsless you just don't remember?

Posted by: freakinandpeakin | February 18, 2011 2:43 PM | Report abuse

Gold. Comedy gold.

Posted by: bottomfeeders10 | February 18, 2011 4:00 PM | Report abuse

god that dude is not funny....catch the f*ckin ball already

Posted by: theredskin | February 18, 2011 7:52 PM | Report abuse

DBag totally. Find a new boyfriend.

Posted by: GoingGoingGone | February 18, 2011 8:03 PM | Report abuse

Someone get this to an animator. I think we could really make it funny!

Posted by: alex35332 | February 18, 2011 10:52 PM | Report abuse

Sorry, off topic but I have to say.. Wilbon is a joke! My apologies to all the jokes! He is a steaming bag of flaming dog crap left on the front porch of the Wash Post! Michael Wilbon is a hack and embarrassment to the profession!

I do not base those facts on this, this is but a small example of his ignorance. I did not waste time reading it, but a mole rat can see through this piece of fine work.

Posted by: iubiquity | February 19, 2011 12:36 AM | Report abuse

chris cooley is a total dbag

go win some games or do something other than making stupid internet videos, loser

Posted by: philarmy | February 20, 2011 2:12 PM | Report abuse

Man, not funny, but Cooley clearly knows how to get the internet traffic by naming all the relevant bloggers. Doritos and Pepsi should be happy, but that's about it.

Posted by: jpfterps | February 21, 2011 2:54 PM | Report abuse

HILARIOUS!!! it's he has to watch 30 roc or the office on thursdays

Posted by: cousin79 | February 22, 2011 1:24 PM | Report abuse

Cooley is really starting to wear out his welcome, like Portis did with his comedy. When you start to suck and drop balls, people see you as the joke.

Posted by: dirk_diggler | February 24, 2011 9:18 PM | Report abuse