Posted at 11:22 AM ET, 02/15/2011

Jim Zorn named Kansas City Chiefs' quarterbacks coach

By Cindy Boren

Former Redskins coach Jim Zorn has been named quarterbacks coach of the Kansas City Chiefs.

Zorn was fired Jan. 27 after one season as quarterbacks coach of the Baltimore Ravens, a move that drew criticism from Joe Flacco.

Chiefs offensive coordinator Charlie Weis departed for the University of Florida and offensive line coach Bill Muir was promoted to replace him.

By Cindy Boren  | February 15, 2011; 11:22 AM ET
Categories:  NFL, Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Report: Banks and friend may have started incident (updated)
Next: Tony La Russa takes issue with union over Albert Pujols talks

Comments

I think I'm happy he got a new job, but I also think I'm done caring about Jim Zorn.

Posted by: NateinthePDX | February 15, 2011 12:22 PM | Report abuse

is QB coach a job no one wants?? I wonder why KC after being a playoff team, decided they needed to take a look at Mr. Medium

Posted by: SkinzNWiz | February 15, 2011 12:58 PM | Report abuse

Hip hip hooray!

Posted by: freakzilla | February 15, 2011 1:04 PM | Report abuse

The goofball takes his silly act to KC. Why do I care?

Posted by: Capitalist-1 | February 15, 2011 2:17 PM | Report abuse

....and the number of people unemployed keeps coming down....

Posted by: cordobes17 | February 15, 2011 3:19 PM | Report abuse

Jim Zorn is a class act. I am thankful that he got a new job and I wish him well.

Posted by: evangel7 | February 15, 2011 5:46 PM | Report abuse

Jim Zorn is a class act. I wish him the very best. I only wish his and Joe Gibbs outstanding characteristics and value system would have rubbed off on the danny. Go get 'em Jim!

Posted by: gman2 | February 15, 2011 5:48 PM | Report abuse

Jim Zorn is a class act and I wish him the best. I only wish his and Joe Gibbs' personal characteristics and value systems would have rubbed off on the danny. Go get 'em Jim!

Posted by: gman2 | February 15, 2011 5:50 PM | Report abuse

This got me thinking who set the team back more in the 2 years of Zorn?

Jim Zorn, Vinny Cerrato or Dan Snyder?

Posted by: alex35332 | February 15, 2011 8:01 PM | Report abuse