Posted at 2:05 PM ET, 02/14/2011

Report: Albert Haynesworth accused of sexual assault

By Cindy Boren

Updated at 2:40 p.m.

A waitress in Washington, D.C., has accused Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth of sexual assault at the W Hotel, according to a WRC Channel 4 report.

Police and the U.S. Attorney's Office, according to the report, are investigating the incident, which allegedly occurred last weekend, and Chad Speck, Haynesworth's agent told The Post in an email:

"There seems to be no truth to these allegations. We are currently evaluating facts and considering our own legal action against those involved."

Contacted by The Post's Mike Jones, Tony Wyllie, the Redskins' senior vice-president, said: "This is the first I have heard about this. We are gathering further information."

Channel 4 reports that, according to a police report, the waitress stated that her hands were full as she was clearing the table at about 1:30 a.m. Sunday. "Subject 1," according to the report, tried to give her his credit card and asked if he could place it in her blouse. She nodded and he placed the card into her blouse and started to caress her breast.

The report was filed at 5:15 a.m. and sources tell Channel 4 that, although Haynesworth's name is not mentioned, he is "Subject 1."

On Saturday morning, Haynesworth was charged with assault related to a Feb. 2 road rage incident and released.

By Cindy Boren  | February 14, 2011; 2:05 PM ET
Categories:  Albert Haynesworth, Redskins
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Albert Pujols, Cardinals move deadline for a deal to Wednesday
Next: Report: Banks and friend may have started incident (updated)

Comments

Man this dude just doesn't get it. I'm guessing he will be in jail before the year is up.

Posted by: clwalker1906 | February 14, 2011 2:20 PM | Report abuse

WTF? He's a real Dousche Bag!

Posted by: AllDCSports | February 14, 2011 2:21 PM | Report abuse

Not sure I have the words....although, i have a weird "shoulda seen this coming" feeling....everything with him is a slow progression....

Posted by: ATLCherokee | February 14, 2011 2:21 PM | Report abuse

Sounds more like the waitress is some sort of golddigger. On the "facts" presented, I'm with Albert on this one.

Posted by: ShovelPlease | February 14, 2011 2:23 PM | Report abuse

Shovelplease where are you getting your information on the facts? The only statement made was by his agent and what do you expect him to say? It's not like AH's track record is a clean choirboy one.

Posted by: heatseeker690069 | February 14, 2011 2:31 PM | Report abuse

Wow! Looky looky. A lynch mob. Mark this down. It's the year 2011 and everybody is so very concerned about civil rights, but are also so very ready to convict without trial (or facts, for that matter) anyone with any history of civil disorder. And with zero knowledge of validity concerning who is making the accusation? Washington D.C. huh? lol

Posted by: wkrdove | February 14, 2011 2:31 PM | Report abuse

Why would this broad allow him to place the credit card in her blouse in the first place? If your hands are full sweetie, finish doing what you're doing then go back for the credit card. Just seems a bit fishy to me that these charges are being filed on the heels of the road rage charges. Albert, dude demand a trade and get the hell out of DC as fast as possible. It just doesn't seem that you can do anything right in this town buddy. Good riddens!

Posted by: driddy | February 14, 2011 2:56 PM | Report abuse

Siding with Fat Al on this, she said OK. Can't have it both ways, ladies.

Posted by: Trout1 | February 14, 2011 2:58 PM | Report abuse

Why don't we just buy this d-bag one of those motorcycles that are realy popular in the hood and see how quickly he can navigate 295 thru town. That may be the cleanest way to deal with this trash.

Man, was I fooled. As late as the Chicago game this year I really thought he was gonna fight through his depression and be a productive member of our Redskins. So wrong...

Posted by: lingering_lead | February 14, 2011 2:59 PM | Report abuse

I wonder if he swiped the card and started yelling "kaching!"

Posted by: CheyenneWY | February 14, 2011 2:59 PM | Report abuse

This waitress apparently used to work at eh Camelot!

if she says she agreed for him to put it in her bra...? WTF, what can you say for either of them.

Posted by: oknow1 | February 14, 2011 3:02 PM | Report abuse

She nodded that he could place the card in her blouse. Sounds like she has some loose morales.

Posted by: blackforestcherry | February 14, 2011 3:08 PM | Report abuse

Bang up job Danny boy! You sure have an eye for talent and character!

Posted by: TripLBee | February 14, 2011 3:15 PM | Report abuse

I am not a Haynesworth fan, but this is some crap. She should have told him "no" to putting the card in her blouse. What did she think he was going to use to put the card in there, a mechanical arm? This is bogus.

Posted by: poeticfire | February 14, 2011 3:17 PM | Report abuse

True story: back in the early 90s, I saw Michael Jordan do the same thing to a friend of mine who was a waitress at the Ritz.

Posted by: TripLBee | February 14, 2011 3:17 PM | Report abuse

I am so sick and tired of women not standing up to these guys in the first place. A "NO SIR THAT IS INNAPPROPRIATE" would have worked. Her hands were full, she could have went back to the table, she could have freed a hand and stuck it in her pocket, she could have (yuck) placed it between her teeth, she could have asked for assistance, but said yes to a personal spot??? Now she wants to press charges after an invite....

Posted by: wisepat | February 14, 2011 3:24 PM | Report abuse

Sounds kind of shady on the waitress end. Although I think AH would catch an assault charge if it means he is traded out of washington. How about no sir you cannot put the credit card down my blouse. I have been to many restaurants and the waitress hands were full while serving me. None of them ever gave me permission to put my hand anywhere near their chest. How about your guys?

Posted by: ged0386 | February 14, 2011 3:45 PM | Report abuse

Uh...is it just me or is it customary for waitresses at The W to let customers put their form of payment in their shirt? Or is it just certain customers, like multi-millionaire customers and such?

Posted by: clthompson | February 14, 2011 3:50 PM | Report abuse

Fat-illiterate-scumbag Al is too used to being at strip bars.

The world would be better off if he were aborted 30 years ago.

Posted by: kenk33 | February 14, 2011 3:54 PM | Report abuse

Athletes should always know that its their fame and financial status, not them that makes women put themselves in positions of questionable judgement for their pleasure and entertainment. These guys should know they are being set up. No waitress lets you stick a card down her blouse. Unless its something in it for her. In this case a civil suit. Just ask Mike Tyson, Ben Rothlensburger Juwann Howard and Chris Weber. Athletes who have been accused of assault by women with questionable behavior. And we should not be so quick to judge just because they are famous athletes or people. Remember Jessica Hawn? The innocent victim. Turns out she was a willing participant. Cost Jim Baker his career as a phony minister and he went to jail to be someones girlfriend. Jessica went on to pose nude for various publications and was a regular on howard stern. Some innocent church clerk she was.

Posted by: ged0386 | February 14, 2011 3:55 PM | Report abuse

so the big question is...how much more of this crap will it take to make a veteran coach like Shanahan just give up and cut him? I am thinking that he is so devalued in the potential trade market..that another blog poster was right when they said...just cut him and sue him for the money that he got in the guaranteed contract...you wouldn't win...but he would have lots of money wasted on lots of lawyers for years...

Posted by: shanahananigans | February 14, 2011 3:57 PM | Report abuse

AH is not a choir boy by any stretch, but the more I hear these "allegations", the more it sounds like people are trying to take advantage of his reputation. This "waitress" (and I use the term loosely) sounds like a golddigger! What kind of woman allows someone to put their credit card in her blouse?? Sounds to me like an invitation to fondle!

Posted by: questioningauthority | February 14, 2011 4:01 PM | Report abuse

I'm hardly rushing to Haynesworth's defense here (he's a bad apple & I wish he were gone), but the wording of the allegation seems a little ambiguous. When I first read the report, I assumed "place it in her blouse" meant put the credit card in her shirt pocket.

Judging from comments, lots of people are assuming it means he actually put the card down her shirt. Until the police come out and clarify that that's what is actually alleged, I'm going to assume he didn't actually do something that stupid.

Posted by: freakzilla | February 14, 2011 4:13 PM | Report abuse

This makes no sense.

"Can I put my credit card in your blouse?" He$$ No!

Posted by: rlj611 | February 14, 2011 4:19 PM | Report abuse

That fat st00pid SOB. He is a menace to society. He assaults people on the Beltway and now assaults watresses. Lock him up.

Posted by: jab00 | February 14, 2011 4:21 PM | Report abuse

Them Beeitches tells lie on famous peeps and not-so-famous guys like me and get cold away with it. So, Al baby-boy I am with you on this shakedown by a low-down skank waitress.
Get a good jewish or white lawyer and get free and do not be like Jack Johnson and Leslie Johnson,of PG County, Md and hire a Black famous lawyer with no connections to the white fed judges.
I love white folk and want to marry a white man next time if I could loose my weight and get a makeover of my mug.

Posted by: TheresaDudleyStank | February 14, 2011 4:27 PM | Report abuse

It is clear that Albert has very little COMMON SENSE. Just dealing with an assault charge he runs into a bimbo waitress who agrees to accept a credit card in her blouse....

First of all if I were the manager at the W, I would fire her so fast she would have thought the Metro came thru there.

No hope for Albert, he is a lonely guy who can only buy affection and there are endless ladies out there ready to accomodate him...

Posted by: pentagon40 | February 14, 2011 4:43 PM | Report abuse

Albert is disgusting.

Posted by: jercha | February 14, 2011 4:44 PM | Report abuse

At least Big Al can be aggressive…even if it’s someone 200 pounds lighter than him. Maybe he can convince Coach Shanahan to count that as his off season workout.

Posted by: priveye | February 14, 2011 5:06 PM | Report abuse

c'mon people. None of us no the facts but it sounds like she is trying to get paid plain and simple. If big Al wants to caress a breast im sure he has ample supply of willing women. people are so prejudiced before you know anything.
What if she said it and then someone said thats Haynesworth he plays for the skins and made 44 million. Just say he did something , its worth a shot. With all the trouble he's been in he might give you 10k just to make it go away. I hope he fights it until the end and she dosen't get a dime !! I'm with you on this one big Al !!!
Goldigger alert and that is obvious.

Posted by: cwbysmith | February 14, 2011 5:38 PM | Report abuse

May I put the credit card between your legs?

Sure.

Grope.

RAPE !!!

Oh get real. The ho was begging for it.

Posted by: SCOTTSCHMIDTT | February 14, 2011 5:48 PM | Report abuse

Was the customer's hand on her breast such an offensive shock that she dropped the objects she was holding and pushed his hand away?

Posted by: blasmaic | February 14, 2011 5:51 PM | Report abuse

If Fat Albert can't get a sack on the field he'll try to get a "sack" at the W.

Posted by: overed | February 14, 2011 5:54 PM | Report abuse

"if'n he didn't bare no tit,

We surely must acquit!"

Posted by: lilhornie | February 14, 2011 6:21 PM | Report abuse

Why is fat albert able to muster up all this energy to repeatedly assault people off season, but can't get out of his hot tub during game time?

Posted by: reader011 | February 14, 2011 6:43 PM | Report abuse

THis is complete garbage. I hope Haynesworth sues this crazy gold digger. He obviously has a target on his back. If I were him, I would get out of this sorry town ASAP and go to a real sports town that doesn't go out of its way to tear down its athletes.

Posted by: PepperDr | February 14, 2011 11:11 PM | Report abuse

Vinny and Danny, nice character/background investigation before you signed Mr. Haynesworth to the huge contract.

I wonder if some of that salary cap money could have been used to actually improve the team??? How many O linemen could have been signed for $40,000,000?

Posted by: RandyM1 | February 15, 2011 7:51 AM | Report abuse

I don't know how true the accusations are but sports talent can be catered to as early as high school. Haynesworth is a spoiled brat as a result of that treatment. We must first raise our boys to be men, then let the coaches take over. Haynesworth was raised by coaches because of size and talent; but he has NOT become a man.

Posted by: skinfreak | February 15, 2011 7:53 AM | Report abuse

All she would have had to do is resort to a shuttle run...we all know Albert can't even complete one of those. He would never have caught her...

Posted by: BigDaddy651 | February 15, 2011 10:03 AM | Report abuse

I don't believe this for one minute. I really don't think that Albert is that stupid. This sounds like the second attempt within a month of someone trying to get paid.

Albert might want to lay low until he gets out of DC as he seems to be a target for folks.

Posted by: keedrow | February 15, 2011 10:22 AM | Report abuse

The "Drama KING" He F'ing WINS. GEEZ. Show him the way to I295, on his way to I95 all the F'ing way to Buffalo so he can CHILL OUT.

Albert you are such a disappointment!

Posted by: AllDCSports | February 15, 2011 11:23 AM | Report abuse

Albert you are such a disappointment!

Posted by: AllDCSports | February 15, 2011 11:23 AM | Report abuse

AH you are a waste
of time
of money
of anyone's energy
Anyone who signs AH to their team is a FOOL!!

Posted by: soccerhead | February 15, 2011 11:29 AM | Report abuse

I'll wait until all the facts come out.

That said, I am NO Haynesworth fan, in fact I despise him. But c'mon, what waiter will condone a patron to put a credit card down her blouse? Hands full? Come back and get the card.

If it went down like this then she was just as inappropriate as AH copping a feel.

Posted by: katedog | February 15, 2011 11:33 AM | Report abuse

Like she doesn't use her "endowments" to get better tips. Let's spend the court's time prosecuting real dangers to society.

Since the first Gibbs-era, the Dead Skins seem to sign losers, primadonnas, cry babies, underachievers, wannabe tough guys, lazy slobs, etc.

I wonder what they would be doing for a living if they couldn't play football.

Posted by: TaxiDriver | February 15, 2011 1:10 PM | Report abuse

I'm no Haynesworth fan either (PATRIOTS ALL DAY) but I agree with katedog. She should have told him no, he couldn't put it in her shirt pocket, and to leave it on the table. It doesn't matter who he is, that's inappropriate for anyone to do.

Posted by: tsconlon | February 16, 2011 3:31 PM | Report abuse