It's Monday, so the lefthand sidebar has a new set of papers for you. Enjoy:
1) The Congressional Budget Office takes a look at the Waxman-Markey cap-and-trade bill.
2) Could a "Green Bank" solve our energy and our economic woes?
3) Business interests say mandating paid sick leave causes unemployment. The Center for Economic and Policy Research, pulling together data from 100 countries, checks out that claim.
4) Does our tax code need a strong dose of behavioral economics?
5) An important and admirably clear paper exploring insurance exchanges -- one of the most important, but unjustly ignored, parts of health reform.
The comments to this entry are closed.