This Week's Think Tank
Agricultural policy, health-care reform, and a yawning long-term debt, oh my!
1) Is the problem with our food system that people don't have enough access to good food? Or that they have too much access to bad food? The USDA investigates.
2) Want to save $2 trillion in the health-care system? David Cutler and Melinda Beeuwkes Buntin tell you how.
3) As we move closer to reforming the health care system, it's good to know exactly what it looks like now. And there's no better source of data than Kaiser's Employer Health Benefits Survey.
4) Does our agricultural policy make us fat? In this draft paper, John Cawley and Barrett Kirwan try to quantify the effect.
5) The Congressional Budget Office takes a gander at the long-term budget outlook. The news is grim.
Posted by: BruceWebb | June 29, 2009 12:51 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.