This Week's Think Tank
1) Health economists Alan Garber and Jonathan Skinner wonder whether American health care is uniquely inefficient.
2) This won't shock anyone who was alive in the 1990s, but a review of the literature shows that there's little evidence that higher marginal tax rates harm growth.
3) What will health-care reform mean for small businesses and their employees?
4) A report out of Harvard suggests that carbon capture technology is going to be very, very expensive.
5) Brookings has some suggestions for how the stimulus money could be used to make America more metro.
July 27, 2009; 12:32 PM ET
Categories: Think Tank
Save & Share: Previous: Live Chat Transcript: So Much Health Care Wonkery Edition
Next: Lunch Break
Posted by: bdballard | July 27, 2009 12:45 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: tomtildrum | July 27, 2009 1:13 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.