This Week's Think Tank
1) Families USA offers up 10 reasons to support health-care reform. The public plan is only one of them, and not the most compelling.
2) The Center for Budget and Policy Priorities outlines the five key questions for the new deficit estimates.
3) A comprehensive look at whether America really has the best health care in the world.
4) Is America's low life expectancy the health-care system's fault? (Short answer: probably not.)
5) Cheap doughnuts and expensive broccoli: the effects of relative price changes on obesity. This paper is not optimistic on the likely impact of even a 100 percent tax on junk foods.
Posted by: cog145 | August 24, 2009 10:39 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: rmgregory | August 24, 2009 11:17 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: jcisternino | August 24, 2009 11:47 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: brandow | August 24, 2009 11:51 AM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.