This Week's Think Tank: California, Bankers, and the End of Cooking
1) California's budget crisis in charts, graphs, and bullet points.
2) The Center for Economic and Policy Research explains how a tax on financial transactions would work.
3) Gary Gorton and Andrew Metrick argue that "securitized banking" caused the financial crisis.
4) The Urban Institute examines the options for paying for health-care reform.
5) Economists David Cutler, Ed Glaeser, and Jesse Shapiro argue that Americans have become more obese because we've stopped cooking.
Posted by: anaximander471 | August 3, 2009 3:07 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: doomisnervous | August 4, 2009 12:08 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: DCeconomist | August 4, 2009 10:15 AM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.