A Brand New Week Brings a Brand New Think Tank
1) The Brookings Institution explains how to bend the cost curve on health care.
2) The Congressional Research Service has a report on setting and valuing health benefits. Believe me when I say this will be important.
3) This Wired article on the placebo effect -- and the fact that it's getting stronger -- is long enough to be a think tank report. It's also awesome.
4) Judy Feder and David Cutler have some smart and radical ideas for financing health-care reform.
5) Timothy Geithner's principles for making banks that are too big to fail safe enough to exist.
September 8, 2009; 12:03 PM ET
Categories: Think Tank
Save & Share: Previous: The Public Plan Is Not the Same Thing as Cost Control
Next: Little Better, But No Worse
The comments to this entry are closed.