Your essential source for the latest news on the intersection of Wall Street and Washington.
Tracking the Debate Over Health Care Reform
Politics, politicians, big business and the economy
1) This New Yorker blog post is funnier than any shouts and murmurs ever written.
2) Kick -- err, regulate -- the banks while they are down.
3) Everything you always wanted to know about the prospect of leaving the EPA to regulate carbon, but were afraid to ask.
4) Is the Food Network an awful wasteland?
5) How to get a good photo of a BLT.
6) Enough of the hook-up hysteria.
September 21, 2009; 6:30 PM ET
Save & Share:
Previous: Rating the Raters
Next: Isn't It a Bit Early For a Meeting?
Food Network : Food : : MTV : Music
Posted by: SteveCA1 | September 21, 2009 10:18 PM
| Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.