Lunch break

Christopher Walken teaches you how to make chicken with pears:

By Ezra Klein  |  October 27, 2009; 12:42 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: What kind of market is health care?
Next: The Sarah Palin soap opera continues

Comments

Is it just me or is Christopher Walken's kitchen really small? You would think he would have an island or a bit more counter space.

Posted by: bulldogmi | October 27, 2009 12:54 PM | Report abuse

I love it.

Somehow I missed the "Christopher Walken" until about 2 minutes in when I thought, "This guy sounds just like Christopher Walken." Ding ding ding!

Posted by: mbsnead | October 27, 2009 1:05 PM | Report abuse

Ezra on my computer at least this automatically begins--a big no no on a blog, since many of us are wasting time at work.

Posted by: Castorp1 | October 27, 2009 1:11 PM | Report abuse

that poor chicken looked like a little snowman.
christopher walken could have given him twigs for arms, and put a tiny scarf around him:-(
i dont like to see chickens in anthropomorphic poses, being cooked with their internal organs all shuffled around.
hearing christopher walken talk about the chicken, reminded me of anthony hopkins saying he liked fava beans with a good red wine.
if anthony hopkins didnt want the part in "silence of the lambs," christopher walken could have taken it!
i get the feeling that christopher walken has a lot of time on his hands.
enjoy candied pears, and let the chickens live!
christopher walken could have given him twigs for arms, put a tin scarf around him:-(

Posted by: jkaren | October 27, 2009 1:33 PM | Report abuse

THat also automatically starts on my computer. You really need to remove that video or stop it from automatcially starting.

Posted by: spotatl | October 27, 2009 1:51 PM | Report abuse

Friends don't let friends post with autoplay.

Posted by: pseudonymousinnc | October 27, 2009 2:18 PM | Report abuse

Little man, I give this chicken to you.

Posted by: DonWhiteside | October 27, 2009 2:26 PM | Report abuse

Ezra, this is hands down the best post you've ever had.

Posted by: patrick_f_dye | October 27, 2009 3:18 PM | Report abuse

HEY, THIS GUY IS NOT WASHING HIS HANDS.

Sets a bad example.

Bends the cost curve the other way.

Posted by: RandomWalk1 | October 27, 2009 4:45 PM | Report abuse

Hey! I think I've seen this before :)

Posted by: gregory606hotmailcom | October 28, 2009 6:48 PM | Report abuse