As I walk through the valley of the shadow of Whole Foods
Coolio's new cookbook, by the numbers:
- Number of items in the "pimptry": 28
- Number of items a Kitchen Pimp has in his or her Weaponry, including a FryDaddy: 13
- Units of measurement used: a "peench," a dime bag, and a nickel bag.
- Number of recipes it will take you to become a "master kitchen pimp": 76
- How long it takes to make "Night-Night Chicken," a casserole for late night drunk munchies: an hour and 20 minutes, if you have everything already "cleaned and chopped in your fridge, like a respectable ghetto gourmet."
- Number of "Cool-Mandments": 10
- Number of chefs thou shalt have before Coolio: 0
"I may not be an iron chef, but I'm the only chef with platinum records," says Coolio. More here. And no, this isn't a joke.
Posted by: bcbulger | November 30, 2009 1:16 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: bcbulger | November 30, 2009 1:18 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Lindemann777 | December 1, 2009 10:57 AM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.