Jon Stewart does Glenn Beck

This is getting a bit confusing. First there was Jon Stewart. Then there was Stephen Colbert imitating what Stewart was doing, at least in spirit. Then came Glenn Beck to imitate Colbert. And now Stewart is imitating Beck. And he does it better than either Colbert or Beck.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
The 11/3 Project
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis

By Ezra Klein  |  November 9, 2009; 5:37 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: In a world with a broken Congress ...
Next: Can Zagat survive the rise of electronic communication?

Comments

My wife doesn't even know who glen beck is and she thought this was ROTFLMAO.

Posted by: srw3 | November 9, 2009 5:50 PM | Report abuse

jon stewart is hysterical. Also, more importantly, he's fair. He'll also lash out at Charlie Rangel and his tax issues. i can't believe no one has parodied Beck to this point that has the wide appeal of a Stewart.

Posted by: visionbrkr | November 9, 2009 6:18 PM | Report abuse

It was quite brilliant.

Posted by: EricS2 | November 9, 2009 6:21 PM | Report abuse

This was the greatest piece of tv I have seen in years. Thank you Jon for keeping me sane and laughing my... ahem.. butt off.

Posted by: givemeheadlines | November 9, 2009 7:25 PM | Report abuse

By and large I prefer Colbert to Stewart, but this bit was damn brilliant.

Posted by: MosBen | November 9, 2009 10:09 PM | Report abuse

Very funny indeed. It's just a matter of time that people soon tire of Beck and his nonsense. Everybody likes a freakshow but after a while the traffic starts flowing again.

Posted by: ATLGuy | November 9, 2009 11:01 PM | Report abuse

Hilarity. This impersonation is SPOT ON!

I love the hand gestures. Stewart must have practiced getting them Juuust right.

Posted by: trident420 | November 10, 2009 8:29 AM | Report abuse

Something about Stewert always makes me think of Satan; and I'm an atheist.

Posted by: jhglassman | November 10, 2009 9:37 AM | Report abuse

Imitation is the sincerest form of exposing wingnuttery, and Jon did a fantastic job of it here. This clip is legendary!

Posted by: BigTunaTim | November 10, 2009 11:20 AM | Report abuse