1) Think you're a man? Well, do you wear khakis? DO YOU?
2) Jane Black explores "farm-washing."
3) Kids eat less junk food when schools stop providing it to them.
4) Ben Nelson isn't using the failure of his anti-abortion amendment to make more filibuster threats. At least, not yet.
5) The 50 states, ranked. I'd make some changes.
Recipe of the day: Vanilla-roasted pears.
December 8, 2009; 6:51 PM ET
Save & Share: Previous: The only argument that matters
Next: The team of 10 reaches a deal on the public option
Posted by: MosBen | December 8, 2009 7:11 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: jkaren | December 8, 2009 8:02 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: dal20402 | December 9, 2009 11:13 AM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.