Vacation's all I ever wanted

Or at least a long weekend. Barring unexpected events, I'll be back Monday. In the meantime, though, I'll be using the Twitter machine, which I encourage you to follow. I'm funnier there anyway.

By Ezra Klein  |  December 24, 2009; 11:50 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Winning ugly, but winning
Next: After health-care reform, Senate reform

Comments

Happy holidays Ezra! And once again many thanks for the great coverage.

Posted by: umesh409 | December 24, 2009 12:30 PM | Report abuse

And just because it's the holidays and you're going on vacation, here's a gift: you are no doubt the best-looking commentator out there. (I know that's not necessarily a high bar, but you could compete way above the commentator level!) I know you lead with your great intellect, but surely you know that your smarts are not your only asset! :)

Posted by: seattledaylight | December 24, 2009 12:43 PM | Report abuse

Thanks for the most excellent commentary and analysis in the media on this most important subject. Have a good vacation!

Posted by: cmpnwtr | December 24, 2009 1:13 PM | Report abuse

Sheesh seattledaylight, I'll bet you gave him a case of the hot cheeks. He is very modest you know.

Ezra, way out here in the Oregon Territory, this expat (who lived back and forth between Cambridge MA and Foggy Bottom, right there in the Watergate during the late sixties and early 70s) depends on people like you for intellectual sustenance. Thank you.

Enjoy!

Posted by: shrink2 | December 24, 2009 1:17 PM | Report abuse

have yourself a merry little christmas:-)

just for one mild day...
peace, love....goodwill.
here is a christmas present for everyone who watches it.

Posted by: jkaren | December 24, 2009 5:10 PM | Report abuse

ty, jk

Posted by: rosshunter | December 24, 2009 7:13 PM | Report abuse

Happy Holidays Ezra Klein!

You've done a marvelous job of keeping us all informed of more details on health care reform than anyone in my view.

Enjoy your Chinese food and movies! We'll do the same here tonight and tomorrow.

Posted by: zeppelin003 | December 24, 2009 7:53 PM | Report abuse

And here was I thinking that all you wanted for Christmas was "your two front teeth". But I guess you'll be twittering on through the new year, you and the other twits.

CB in Hamburg, Fröhliche Weihnachten.

Posted by: chrisbrown12 | December 25, 2009 8:08 AM | Report abuse

I enjoyed the Osnos New Yorker piece you tweeted as well. How do you feel about the FutureGen clean coal project in Illinois that Osnos made positive noises about?

Posted by: Klug | December 25, 2009 8:06 PM | Report abuse