Think Tank: Medical malpractice, China and the hot new place for poverty
1) According to the Brookings Institution, poverty is rising fastest in the suburbs.
2) The three faces of work-family conflict in America: the poor, the professionals and the missing middle.
3) Medical malpractice costs and the associated increase in defensive medicine do not appear to be driving premium costs, changes in the physician workforce, or the treatments doctors prescribe.
4) Where, oh where, has the estate tax gone?
5) Harvard economist Dani Rodrik doesn't believe that re-balancing the Chinese currency will solve our global trade imbalances.
Posted by: moronjim | January 25, 2010 12:47 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: cpurick | January 25, 2010 12:59 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: J_Bean | January 25, 2010 3:16 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: alex50 | January 25, 2010 4:01 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.