Biden on Palin

Joe Biden has a sensible, gracious take on Sarah Palin:

As it happens, that tracks almost exactly with the findings of the latest Washington Post/ABC News poll.

By Ezra Klein  |  February 11, 2010; 4:05 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Blame Rahm?
Next: Can't afford one star? Hire them all!

Comments

I like Sarah Palin a lot.

However, resigning the governorship and taking a position with Fox news probably caused a lot of her supporters to sour on her. Certainly, it makes her a very bad candidate for public office. You resigned as governor because it was tough, then got a cushy job at Fox, and now you want to be president? Not likely.

That being said, I'd certainly still vote for her.

Posted by: Kevin_Willis | February 11, 2010 4:48 PM | Report abuse

Are you interested in issues facing the African American community? If so, tune into the PBS show Basic Black, the longest running show addressing people of color on television. Watch TONIGHT at 7:30 p.m EST LIVE at www.basicblack.org or on channel 2 in Boston. You can also participate in a live chat at basicblack.org starting at 4 pm.

Posted by: MardeniWGBH | February 11, 2010 4:48 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: MardeniWGBH | February 11, 2010 4:49 PM | Report abuse

CNN should be ashamed of themselves for that aspect ratio.

Posted by: HerooftheBeach | February 11, 2010 11:06 PM | Report abuse

""That being said, I'd certainly still vote for her. ""

Kevin, do you think anyone really cares, outside of your wife, who by now is probably somewhat disturbed by your crush?

Posted by: tyromania | February 12, 2010 10:46 AM | Report abuse

@tyromania:

"Kevin, do you think anyone really cares"

Of course I do! You clearly do, or you wouldn't have said anything, you sly dog, you.

Everybody is fascinated by everything I have to say, whether or not it's relevant or coherent.

I'd vote for Palin, BTW. In a heartbeat.

Posted by: Kevin_Willis | February 12, 2010 11:08 AM | Report abuse

""I'd vote for Palin, BTW. In a heartbeat. ""

My advice, when it comes to politics, is not to espouse beliefs simply for the thrill it gives you when you get attention. It's how one turns into Glen Beck. And as I said, developing a schoolboy crush on Sarah Palin will only make your wife upset and embarrass your children.

Posted by: tyromania | February 13, 2010 3:38 PM | Report abuse