Happy Valentine's Day!

val_63.png

You're all my valentines. Well, one of you is much more my valentine than the rest of you, but you know what I mean.

By Ezra Klein  |  February 14, 2010; 8:32 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Tab dump
Next: Why Obama can't fire anyone

Comments

Those evil Republicans. How dare they stop the vote on people who do not represent their
points of view. Of course the Dems cooperated fully with Bush's appointments. We should all go along with whomever the Dems want afterall now is the time to be partisan.

Posted by: jmaynes226 | February 14, 2010 9:35 AM | Report abuse

happy vally's day:-)

and for everyone
who thinks they dont have a valentine....
consider yourself "valentined."
the world is a better place
because you are in it:-)

Posted by: jkaren | February 14, 2010 9:37 AM | Report abuse

Valentine, you're my iBod

Posted by: gagkk | February 14, 2010 9:41 AM | Report abuse

Ezra, loved you on Rachel this week, saying that Congress could pass HCR in 24 hours, IF they wanted to. Your reporting on health care reform has been great. Thank you and Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours.

Posted by: baileywick | February 14, 2010 1:48 PM | Report abuse

Best Valentine's Day photo I've seen!

Posted by: remrebound | February 14, 2010 1:59 PM | Report abuse

I can't help myself. My political valentine, the public figure with the most profoundly adult view of things and the courage to continue to speak up is -- Dick Cheney. Cheney, I love you.......

Posted by: truck1 | February 14, 2010 3:31 PM | Report abuse

Ezra thanks for indirectly noting that I'm your special valentine but I'm in a relationship of 13 years and I have a 6 year old child and I'm gay, which I don't think you are. Still, thanks.

Posted by: simmonslcsw | February 14, 2010 8:40 PM | Report abuse

Who's the lucky guy, Ezra?

Posted by: msoja | February 14, 2010 11:56 PM | Report abuse

Is your extra-special Valentine a Sarah-Palin-Loving, Ann-Coulter-Espousing right winger? I bet she is. ;)

They say opposites attract.

Posted by: Kevin_Willis | February 15, 2010 10:39 AM | Report abuse

lucky lady! cutie-pies ;)

Posted by: schaffermommy | February 15, 2010 7:41 PM | Report abuse