Blog break

Now that health-care reform is signed into law, I'm going to take a few days off from the blog. The days spanning Thursday and Tuesday, to be exact. Filling in for me will be Dylan Matthews, who helps out around the blog already; Mike Konczal, a fellow at the Roosevelt Institute and the giant brain behind Rortybomb; and Suzy Khimm, a reporter who covered health-care reform at The New Republic and is now at Mother Jones.

The downside for me is that I've probably made myself obsolescent by letting them onto the blog. The upside for you is some good content while I'm gone! I'll see everyone Wednesday.

By Ezra Klein  |  March 31, 2010; 6:40 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Times have changed
Next: Would a constitutional convention get it right?

Comments

Have a good time, dude. You've earned it.

Posted by: StokeyWan | March 31, 2010 8:27 PM | Report abuse

We love you, Ezra! Have a great break!

Posted by: KCinArlington | March 31, 2010 8:52 PM | Report abuse

And so you abandon us. Each day will seem a little colder, until you return.

Posted by: Kevin_Willis | March 31, 2010 9:03 PM | Report abuse

may this be a time
of relaxation, contentment
and much merriment!

:-)

Posted by: jkaren | March 31, 2010 9:05 PM | Report abuse

Any visit to Santa Cruz / Bay Area? Any public speech / event / felicitation so that we can mob you....

Have a good time and good rest Ezra.

Posted by: umesh409 | March 31, 2010 10:39 PM | Report abuse

Enjoy some very deserved time off. I'm also interested to see more from Dylan Matthews- I quite enjoyed his profiles of other countries' political systems.

Posted by: ricky_b | March 31, 2010 11:51 PM | Report abuse

Unacceptable.

Posted by: patrickbyers | April 1, 2010 1:04 AM | Report abuse

It's extremely well earned.

Posted by: RichardHSerlin | April 1, 2010 1:22 AM | Report abuse

memo to Klein from communications office: Perfect time to go away, l'il buddy. DA wants everyone to shut up about healthcare. A shroud of silence will descend over it. We hope people will forget. If we create enough fake "right wing" attacks on congressional offices (hat tip to the Third Reich and their brilliant Reichstag Fire pinned on the Jews and other enemies!) that will keep "folks" incensed about conservatives, and less aware of our actions. DP

Posted by: truck1 | April 1, 2010 8:39 AM | Report abuse

Maybe they'll stop saying FinReg.

That would be a mercy.

Posted by: pj_camp | April 1, 2010 9:21 AM | Report abuse

You might as well take the rest of the year off, as most of your posts are redundant. Every day is the basically the same and follows this format:

Today I linked to a Paul Krugman article because he mentioned me in a column. I also linked to a consultant paid by the whitehouse to show how brilliant President Obama is. I drew a graph showing how intellectually inferior Republicans are. Tonight I will be on the Rachel Maddow show. For those of you who can't tell the difference between us, I am the cute one.
- Ezra Klein