Colbert Nation

Ever wanted to see me explain the budget reconciliation process to Stephen Colbert? Well, now you can.

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Action Center - Health Care Bill - Ezra Klein
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorSkate Expectations

By Ezra Klein  |  March 9, 2010; 10:28 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Reconciliation
Next: Why insurers don't control costs

Comments

That was a great piece all the way around. No one does it better than Colbert!

I think you were better this time, too, Ezra.

Posted by: AZProgressive | March 9, 2010 10:50 AM | Report abuse

AZ: Better than Ezra? Not possible! Unless you've got a really good drummer.

Unfortunately, I can't judge for myself, since "videos are not currently available in my country".

Bummer.

Posted by: KathyF | March 9, 2010 10:56 AM | Report abuse

Ezra, awesome job. Stephen Colbert is such a smart guy. Love that show.

And it's always better with Ezra. ;)

Posted by: Kevin_Willis | March 9, 2010 11:12 AM | Report abuse

you shine * * * * *

Posted by: jkaren | March 9, 2010 11:31 AM | Report abuse

Man, Ezra needs to write a book or something so he can be a regular guest instead of a second act mini-guest.

Posted by: MosBen | March 9, 2010 11:40 AM | Report abuse

I'd love to see his name on the cover of a book. But I would rather see it on a ballot.

Posted by: elijah24 | March 9, 2010 11:59 AM | Report abuse

Nice segment. Better than Cats!

Posted by: slag | March 9, 2010 12:30 PM | Report abuse

I think Ezra and Colbert did a good job here.

But was "our system has never survived a 51% vote before" meant as a joke? If it is, it does not look like anyone got it.

"The testicles in chief have descended": brilliant!

Posted by: CarloP | March 9, 2010 1:58 PM | Report abuse

Great job, Ezra. Just wish they'd have you on longer! But you kept up nicely with the rapid fire pace.

Posted by: onewing1 | March 9, 2010 2:24 PM | Report abuse

Cool - did they have you back again so soon because you were rudely cut-off after about 30 secs last time? :P That was lame.

Posted by: roquelaure_79 | March 9, 2010 2:50 PM | Report abuse