Lunch break

I'm liking the new Broken Bells album.

By Ezra Klein  |  March 25, 2010; 12:30 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: How does the individual mandate work?
Next: Chat transcript: We get deep into the bill in this one

Comments

This is *my* pet peeve, but can't you just write "I like..." instead of "I'm liking..."?

It's fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

Posted by: danwhalen2 | March 25, 2010 12:54 PM | Report abuse

the bonus song on the iTunes LP is very good, but I can't figure out how to get it onto my ipod or out of itunes. lame

Posted by: rglvr | March 25, 2010 1:18 PM | Report abuse

rglvr: What bonus track? I don't even see it in the iTunes store; is it gone now? I got my copy from Amazon.com (Daily Deal $4.99! Yes!), and there was a video that came with it. My album has 10 tracks plus a video.

Anyway, great album.

Posted by: beachmom | March 25, 2010 1:49 PM | Report abuse

Saw them at SXSW, and they were pretty coma-inducing. Danger Mouse needs better projects.

Posted by: norbizness1 | March 25, 2010 2:09 PM | Report abuse

The vocals to the verses in this tune remind me too much of Everlast's "What It's Like" to be listenable.

I'm liking it when you say "I'm liking" something. That construction suggests that you currently enjoy something but might change your opinion once you realize this song sounds like Everlast.

Posted by: vitamaltz | March 25, 2010 2:16 PM | Report abuse

I'm really digging this too. I'd never heard of them before. Please keep expanding my music horizons.

Thanks!

Posted by: crunchybumble | March 25, 2010 4:02 PM | Report abuse

I'm liking their name better than their music. But thanks for this lunch time treat.

Posted by: onewing1 | March 25, 2010 4:38 PM | Report abuse

I'm liking Bartok's 6th String Quartet myself.

Posted by: petworthlad | March 25, 2010 4:53 PM | Report abuse