Lunch break

Tron!

By Ezra Klein  |  March 9, 2010; 12:28 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Why I'm not counting votes
Next: A progressive win, but not a conservative loss

Comments

was that Oscar winner Bad Blake?

Posted by: bdballard | March 9, 2010 1:13 PM | Report abuse

I don't know if this will be profitable, though- I mean, how do you do the tie-in to the secondary market of things like video games?
(I'd totally buy a TRON costume for Halloween- and it's extra-safe glow in the dark too!

Posted by: _SP_ | March 9, 2010 1:28 PM | Report abuse

Is that a cameo by the car from Automan (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084978/) ?

Posted by: gilroy0 | March 9, 2010 1:40 PM | Report abuse

Hollywood is out of ideas, I guess. They're even retreading movies that were just fine as they are, thank you.

Posted by: roquelaure_79 | March 9, 2010 1:44 PM | Report abuse

What will Chuck Bartowski think?

Posted by: randrewm | March 9, 2010 1:53 PM | Report abuse

OMG! OMG! Best Blog Posting Ever! Had no idea this was coming out!

Will it be like Battlestar Galactica (great new vision for not so great old product)? Or more like, say, other movie remakes? I'm hoping for Battlestar Galactica. And in other BG news, I also find it amazing our latest sex-scandal-ed (ex-)Congressman actually uses the word "fracking" unironically...

Thank you for sharing this trailer.

Posted by: fairfaxvoter | March 9, 2010 2:26 PM | Report abuse

TSA should put TRON stripes on the full body scanner images (http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9167618/Travelers_file_complaints_over_TSA_body_scanners_, ) -- then they'd be pretty cool

Posted by: bdballard | March 9, 2010 3:04 PM | Report abuse