Today I looked at whether America can regulate the banks on its own, tried to figure out whether there'd been a big surge in anti-immigration sentiment during the recession, and got a bit more enthusiastic about Obama's education plan.
Here's what I didn't get to:
1) The New York Times points out some surprising provisions in the Affordable Care Act.
2) Tracking a century of American eating.
3) Tim Geithner is cagey on capital requirements.
4) Should the author of RomneyCare run ObamaCare?
5) Time's Karen Tumulty is coming to The Washington Post!
Recipe of the day: It's Passover, make some brisket.
Posted by: Vaughan1 | March 30, 2010 9:22 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: bmull | March 31, 2010 12:55 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: pazzovincitore | March 31, 2010 10:00 AM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.