I don't think "toughness" is a very good way to evaluate presidents; I do think a public option bill is a good idea; and I'm surprised to see Democratic Senate leadership going so hard against the filibuster.
Here's what I didn't get to:
1) Gallup's presidential approval center is some good fun for poll geeks.
2) The limits of money in motivating employees.
3) The way we test new medicines is really nuts.
4) The reason the health-care bill doesn't do more on cost control is that politicians didn't want to do more on cost control because they didn't think their constituents would want more done on cost control.
5) I'll be on Countdown with Keith Olbermann at about 8:05 Eastern.
Posted by: bmull | March 10, 2010 7:33 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: david_anderson48 | March 10, 2010 7:44 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: haniffe | March 10, 2010 8:18 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: Lomillialor | March 11, 2010 7:49 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: justin84 | March 11, 2010 9:31 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: RHouck | March 11, 2010 9:36 AM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.