Here's what I didn't get to:
1) David Waldman makes a convincing case that you can use reconciliation on pending legislation.
2) It was really only a matter of time until Glenn Beck began verbalizing his nostalgia for McCarthyism directly.
3) It's good to see Los Angeles getting serious about its transportation problem.
4) Apparently, it's possible for America to double exports in five years.
5) Nick Lemann considers the problems of pluralism.
6) I'll be on Countdown tonight.
Recipe of the day: Breakfast pizza is one of my favorite things in the world.
Posted by: justin84 | March 11, 2010 11:04 PM | Report abuse
Posted by: jkaren | March 12, 2010 2:12 AM | Report abuse
Posted by: redhawk2 | March 12, 2010 12:05 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.